Reviews for A Tale of Two Doctors
FanGirl chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
Not bad.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
Congratulations on bringing a fun read to a seamless and satisfying conclusion! In addition to the story, I enjoyed the craft. Well done!
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I really hope this isn't abandoned cause I love it!
Admiral Lypten T. Jones III chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
This has some amazing potential. Can't wait to see more!
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is not a review of this fic. Sorry. I wanted to say something about that Person of Interest crossover, Old Spies. You said we often see people mad at the Doctor. This does not really hold water considering how many friends he made in the Classic Series.
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Why bother mentioning you can fix it if you can't.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Doctor you doofus.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
You know, I read these crossovers for shits and giggles, not to actually be grabbed by the story, which is good because most of these are rubbish.
Your fic is not rubbish. Not at all! I'm hooked, what a great story, the characterization is spot on, the plot silly but completely believable for a who ep. Are the BoBs a who creation i've somehow forgotten or your own creation? Clever either way.
I don't say this often, but PLEASE update soon! I really want to read more!
Pink Iced Llamanade chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I have great doubt that you're ever going to finish this story. But never the less, it was fun to read. :)
Psyco101 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Oooh! Great story so far! I must agree with the Doctor. House meeting Donna would be something to see! I look forward to seeing what the Doctors do next!
AuroraKnight chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I think I'm in love with this story.

Two clever know it all's like the Doctor and House fit together very well, and you've kept both in character while still retaining the sci-fi element of Doctor Who, in a plausible way, so it's not unbelievable in 'House' canon.

I hope you haven't given up on this, I'm dying to know what happens next.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Ooh, this is very interesting and I like the interactions between the two very much.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Love how you write these two together. :D Brilliantly done and wishing for more!

Sorry for a lack of a decent comment.
Gnome Ignominious chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
I love this, please keep going!
Haiza Tyri chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I've been giggling madly over this. Did you invent the Bobs? Such a funny idea.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »