Reviews for Sky Metamorphosis
Shade the Cat chapter 10 . 3/26
You said you were gonna have Cloud and Sephiroth meet next chapter... that chapter is several YEARS late... please give this story some love if you can please... (Puppy eyes of doom)
patricia.pc chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Great story! It has made my Sunday 3 but whyyyy whyyy did you leave it here? this is killing me, I wanted them to meet! I'll just follow the story and hope you continue it one day!
Aoi Bara94 chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
Please continue the story! Sephiroth needs Clouds more than he knows it!
BabyGhost123 chapter 10 . 5/2/2015
I fell in love with this story very much...I can't wait for when Cloud tells them the story so they could beat the gang up a little bit... and I also can't wait for when the next chapter comes up and they finally meet...please update soon
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
This is cute
Aoi Bara94 chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
Please allow Sepiroth, Genesis, Zack, and Angeal come to Cloud's rescue when he's being bullied again?
Mistress Snow chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS HASN'T BEEN IN 3 YEARS! SO PLEASE!
fanfiction fannatic chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
please continue this story, i've really enjoyed reading it and want to see the meeting and find out the matira problem and how it conects to the bullying :) hopeing for more and following :)
newmoon26 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
This is great. I just recently found the FFVII fandom and I must day CXS pairing is great. Hope this will continue. I can't wait for Cloud and Seph to meet.
Silv chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
I love this story! It's detailed but not too much to make it boring and the plot is good! I hope you update soon!
kat1316 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
oooooo update please!
yuichichan17 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
This is a really good story and i hope that you won't abandon this story. Please update this story, because it's not easy for me to stumble upon such an amazing story.
QueenOfOblivion chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Wow! I totally love this Fanfic! You're awesome! I know you're probably busy with University or College but please don't leave us hanging! I so desperately want to know when Cloud meet Sephiroth, face to face! (And not the other party unconscious XD) I also read your profile and I was very surprise and happy that You're also a Malaysian! Alright! So what race are you? O.o Chinese? Oh, don't worry - I'm not a prejudice :) And also, what University/College are you attending? O.o I need to decide soon before my result come out T.T Anyways, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AMAZING STORY! I LOVE THE PLOT, THE SMOOTH YET CREATIVE ENGLISH (Cause I can't see any mistake or error in spellings and alike. Great job!) DESCRIPTION OF THE SETTINGS, THE CHARACTERS ARE NOT TOO OOC AND I LOVE HOW THEY INTERACT WITH ONE ANOTHER! SO I'M BEGGING YA! DON'T ABANDON US!
BeYukii chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
waiting for your update for a year! Please please write
awesome chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
pename Oooompa

hi so i just recently discovered ur fic and i am in LOVE with it. when ch10 ended i like cried bcs seph n cloud havnt met yet :( will u be updating soon? im literally dyin here boohoo

it's been a year since the last update, but ill be eagerly waiting for the next chappie