Reviews for Forgotten Realms MisMash
Again I loved it a lot.
tinkertat15 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I LOVED it!
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Yea that would be Drizzt, hesitant and all... Have u reached the newer volumes? I hate dahlia. how could he just let her hit him x x? gah
Nadia chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
These fics made me sob for an hour, especially the second one.
Thank you.
midnightheula chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Awwww... I loved these. They are all so sweet and touching. Thank you for writing them :)
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
I thought Catti was still like 12 years old during IW. dale? She falls in love, much later. good idea this one, i've always enjoyed this very first moment they met. And she asked, be ye a drow? Saw the comics and WOOT!
and now im a stark fan of this series )
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Wow! I'm an action buff, but i was curious who's the drow here. Zaknafein :)) i like him.
Ayleim chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I follow the books (though not an avid fan), but being a bit of a romantic AND a Drizzt-Catti-brie shipper, I'm very fond of this chapter; like many romantics, I feel that there was a shortage of romantic 'incidents' between them - not looking for anything explicit, just touching. They both *sound* right to me, and while the incident is maybe slightly, um, cliched, it brings a fond smile to my face picturing it. I hope you will have more ideas for further chapters, since it seems the books have moved on from this sweet time. :D
Minxie chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Aww, that was sad. But the first chapter was sweet :).

I think I like your version of Catti-brie's death better than The Ghost King one. When I read TGK I felt a bit cheated for Catti-brie's sake that she ended up dying like that, going into an accidental magical coma and languishing for months until she finally passed on. A death in battle, particularly where she sacrifices herself for someone she loves, would have been much more fitting for Catti-brie. If I ever get around to writing the Drizzt fic floating around in my head, I may even do a similar AU version of her death.

I like to think that she and Zak are indeed waiting for Drizzt.