Reviews for The Thirty Second Word
AustralianGerman chapter 1 . 6/21
kaaterinapetrova chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ohh, I absolutely adored this! It was so awesome!
Lake Effect chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Another great story :D
Best line: ["Not for me, of course. For my friend. She's a girl."
Now both his eyebrows went up. "Really sir, I had no idea," he remarked sarcastically.]
Damn, back-talking sales assistant, you sure got him! Haha ;P
Bobbitt The Hobbit chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I did laugh. :D
The Alleycat Ulan chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Haha, silly love struck Dimitri!

Usually, first person pov isn't really my thing, but you really made it work in your favour! I really liked it, you captured his personality really well. I could definitely see him arguing with a shop keeper.

And yes, it made me laugh!
Catsafari chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Haha, lol, just brilliant! It's a good point though; where did the dress come from? Well, now we know. Your humour succeeded perfectly here; I applaud you! Lovesick puppy indeed, lol. Don't even talk that much in FILM, that made me laugh too. Anyway, brilliant oneshot, lovely portrayal of their relationship without making it OTT fluffy.

P.S. The shop owner was brilliant too. :)
forever.and.always.unwritten chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
HAHAHAHA! oooh Dimitri :)

I loved it :) I always thought Anya was a blue kind of girl! Haha great work!
Argentus chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hee! I love this! Dimitri unwittingly letting Anya bring out the poet in him! These lines are awesome:

"Please, stop talking," he groaned. "Go be lovesick puppy somewhere else, not my dress-shop." And "I hate red. And it's not for me, it's for my friend."

I like the dress-shop owner. XD.

I like blue.

This is so sweet and it’s so like Anya to be this direct, leaving a note. I can completely picture her writing it, just as I can totally hear Dimitri saying that he loves being himself. I love your character voices.

Great oneshot!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
this was fun. thanks for the read.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Awesome this made me laugh. XP
bluepianos chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Oh, for crying out loud, this was just beautiful. It wasn't too fluffy (that would be just weird… between Anya and Dimitri who just love choking each other?) and ah, me friggin' gods, it was just … perfect for 1:24am in the morning.

I really really really want more … but that's your call.

LabyrinthDweller chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Bahahahaha I did laugh, this is perfect xD! Oh Dmitri you snarky sneaky not-manly thing that really is manly except not. The only thing I found off was Dmitri's sudden rant off about what Anya looks like HOWEVER I didn't care about it too much since you pretty much nailed everything perfectly. And oh, the gaiety of the dress shop is so nice x3

xD I cannot think of what else to say, ta ta ta, perhaps I'll review another!

Queria chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
"If dress was to be for you, you should have said something. Your shoulders would tear that one to pieces."

PWNED Dimitri. This is soooo great. I felt his embarrassment for him. :))~ Great job, and I love your sense of humor!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was funny! I liked it a lot!
MrsPattinsonDiggoryCullen chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved this! It was so cute, and I felt like you caught Dimitri's personality perfectly. Great job!