Reviews for It's complicated A Harry and Draco love story
straily bare chapter 2 . 3/10
i hope they have sex
Amy L chapter 57 . 11/22/2015
Okay, anyone reading this fic please look up "Life, as experienced through your fingers". It is another Draco and Harry fanfiction also on this website but it is AMAZING okay. I just want everyone to read and experience that fanfiction it is beautiful. There is a sequel but it's not finished yet. Still, please read the first one and see how great it is. Thank you for your time and tell me if you did read it!
Amy L chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! Sorry K haven't been reviewing but since it has already been written and finished I didn't think it mattered if I did. There is a bit to much uhhh "love" if you know what I mean but other than that it's great.
Lucy chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
You put chapter 21 twice.
Lucy chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Keep writing I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO. Lol not in a sexually way. Omg did I just say that it's your ducking stories.
HannahPotter chapter 48 . 12/30/2014
I kinda cringed at the looks Harry and Draco had on

like the story
HannahPotter chapter 40 . 12/30/2014
There are just a few mistakes I've noticed, spelling mistakes in the Harry Potter items like Gringotts* and Gryffindor* and some grammar mistakes like the misuse of to/too and they're/their/there and you're/your but don't get me wrong it's my favourite fanfic of Drarry!

HannahPotter
Guest chapter 62 . 12/30/2014
If its possible, can you please make a side story of the Fred and Dudley i really like that paring but there's not any mature stories about them. And i would like to see where their relationship took off to. If you can thank you if not thank you for reading my review either way!
Guest chapter 62 . 12/29/2014
This is the ADHD
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
I loved it. Every bit of it. All the chapters
ironhi chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
really good start to the story coming soon into it when you've read a few chapters a shame that there will not be any more chapters on it was really good! from Ironhi in Sweden :D
booblubs chapter 47 . 6/26/2014
i absolutely love this story u should make it into a book and sell it i know i would bye it and read it every night u are very talented so don't let anyone tell u otherwise
Melanikelly2 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I read your other stories ... One is the Two Shit! Make them More Romantic I only follow you to see Draco and Harry! I read this 2 times Historia Mias Write a Romantic and Post! Thank you: 3