Reviews for It's complicated A Harry and Draco love story
Rose Potter chapter 62 . 2/11
I LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH! Thank you for writing such a wonderful Drarry fanfic, I have enjoyed sneaking away to read it . I thought it was fabulous and would like to see that chapter about Dudley and Fre(or was it george? )

Thanks again x
AMAZING! I loved it! The whole story was perfect.
Rose chapter 62 . 1/17
Wow, this was an amazing story! This is the third time I've read it, and I think you deserve more credit than you give yourself. Thank you for you writing as it is a gift to the world and god bless.
SecretDracoLover chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
Harry, while Draco is a fucking angel all the time and totally perfect in every way, it surprises me that you are basically pushing away your original friends who were your FIRST FRIENDS/PEOPLE THAT EVER WAS NICE TO YOU so I hope you know what you're doing. Draco, stay how you are, perfect in every way.
SecretDracoLover chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
second time reading this and I just want to tell the writer that you should totally listen to a song that fits draco perfectly you would like it called paralyzed by NF actually a draco tribute on youtube made with this song totally hits your soul so beautifully. Every time I hear it I think of draco crying in the bathroom mirror.
SecretDracoLover chapter 62 . 10/14/2016
I bet that damn hooker is going to change it up to say some kind of nasty thing isn't she!? I would totally love it if in the sequel you have Molly Weasley kick her ass like she did Bellatrix lestrange in deathly hallows 2. I'd like to see her TRY to beat Molly in a duel! Just one spell cast from Molly and BAM! She a fat cow with a plant sprouting from her head! HA! Imagine that AWESOME IMAGE!
SecretDracoLover chapter 61 . 10/14/2016
WTF!? I almost that he was gone for good! I read it and literally yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And woke up my stepsister and cousin! I thought" why did that have to happen!?" and when he called the duel I was like "get that motherfucking bitch Harry and send her to hell where she belongs!" So glad everything was fine in the end. You should totally get this published and definitely consider becoming a author. any book you write I will make sure to read. U got SKILLZ!
SecretDracoLover chapter 60 . 10/14/2016
Yes! I totally predicted that! And Albus, Fred and everyone else didn't die! If only that was the case in the actual books.(sigh)
secretDracoLover chapter 56 . 10/14/2016
hell yeah I want that. also more on this stuff cuz it fucking awesome! and I agree that jk rowling would flip like molly weasley if she read even the first chapter.
straily bare chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
i hope they have sex
Amy L chapter 57 . 11/22/2015
Okay, anyone reading this fic please look up "Life, as experienced through your fingers". It is another Draco and Harry fanfiction also on this website but it is AMAZING okay. I just want everyone to read and experience that fanfiction it is beautiful. There is a sequel but it's not finished yet. Still, please read the first one and see how great it is. Thank you for your time and tell me if you did read it!
Amy L chapter 47 . 11/13/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! Sorry K haven't been reviewing but since it has already been written and finished I didn't think it mattered if I did. There is a bit to much uhhh "love" if you know what I mean but other than that it's great.
Lucy chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
You put chapter 21 twice.
Lucy chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Keep writing I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU DO. Lol not in a sexually way. Omg did I just say that it's your ducking stories.
HannahPotter chapter 48 . 12/30/2014
I kinda cringed at the looks Harry and Draco had on

like the story