Reviews for It's Complicated A Harry And Draco Love Story
Michael chapter 47 . 10/13
This is a well written story and I am loving it so very much. It is actually the very first fan fiction I have ever taken the time to read.
esperrent chapter 3 . 10/13
i really love this chapter and hope to see more from you
Allie chapter 62 . 9/20
I really love this story
Awesome ️
Casey chapter 1 . 5/31
Love it! Just a small suggestion, I noticed a few small spelling and grammar mistakes, such as confusing your and you're. Remember, when "you are" could also work, use you're. Keep writing, I love your creativity!
DracoLover chapter 47 . 5/26
It's awesome! I can't believe you aren't a professional author yourself! But you do have quite a few grammatical errors to deal with.
Rose Potter chapter 62 . 2/11
I LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH! Thank you for writing such a wonderful Drarry fanfic, I have enjoyed sneaking away to read it . I thought it was fabulous and would like to see that chapter about Dudley and Fre(or was it george? )

Thanks again x
AMAZING! I loved it! The whole story was perfect.
Rose chapter 62 . 1/17
Wow, this was an amazing story! This is the third time I've read it, and I think you deserve more credit than you give yourself. Thank you for you writing as it is a gift to the world and god bless.
SecretDracoLover chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
Harry, while Draco is a fucking angel all the time and totally perfect in every way, it surprises me that you are basically pushing away your original friends who were your FIRST FRIENDS/PEOPLE THAT EVER WAS NICE TO YOU so I hope you know what you're doing. Draco, stay how you are, perfect in every way.
SecretDracoLover chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
second time reading this and I just want to tell the writer that you should totally listen to a song that fits draco perfectly you would like it called paralyzed by NF actually a draco tribute on youtube made with this song totally hits your soul so beautifully. Every time I hear it I think of draco crying in the bathroom mirror.
SecretDracoLover chapter 62 . 10/14/2016
I bet that damn hooker is going to change it up to say some kind of nasty thing isn't she!? I would totally love it if in the sequel you have Molly Weasley kick her ass like she did Bellatrix lestrange in deathly hallows 2. I'd like to see her TRY to beat Molly in a duel! Just one spell cast from Molly and BAM! She a fat cow with a plant sprouting from her head! HA! Imagine that AWESOME IMAGE!
SecretDracoLover chapter 61 . 10/14/2016
WTF!? I almost that he was gone for good! I read it and literally yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And woke up my stepsister and cousin! I thought" why did that have to happen!?" and when he called the duel I was like "get that motherfucking bitch Harry and send her to hell where she belongs!" So glad everything was fine in the end. You should totally get this published and definitely consider becoming a author. any book you write I will make sure to read. U got SKILLZ!
SecretDracoLover chapter 60 . 10/14/2016
Yes! I totally predicted that! And Albus, Fred and everyone else didn't die! If only that was the case in the actual books.(sigh)
secretDracoLover chapter 56 . 10/14/2016
hell yeah I want that. also more on this stuff cuz it fucking awesome! and I agree that jk rowling would flip like molly weasley if she read even the first chapter.