Reviews for Mind That Slippery Patch
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
that was so cute! but um...a dalek...i dont think jack or ianto would find htem very cute or amusing to play with, what with jack being killed the first time by the daleks, and ianto and canary warf. XD but it still so cute!
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
LOL! Jack is adorable and win! Love this story

Rx
Kizzy HJ chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I like this story. the pic on Deviant art is good too.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Ah! That's adorable!

Wanna see what I made today?

...-

.../...\-

.../...\-(

.../...(\

.../...(.\

.../)...\

.../.)...\

Okay, the Dalek is kinda short, but still... (really hopes is letting you see all the dots and lines that make up the Dalek)
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
He he, I saw that! Nice to 'see' it put in words! *giggles*, because Jack really is just a big kid at heart. Cx
lysmachine chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
omg loved it, i loved the picture too, i saw it beforei saw this Excellent work as always ! :D
WishingWell44 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I absolutely loved this! Glad you made a fic to go along with that adorable drawing :D
Dubbers chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
He he. Loving the idea of the snow dalek, and Jack playing with it. Love the picture too.

Dubbers
time-is-warped chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Hehe.

So funny!

Great fic.

TWF x
milady dragon chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Haha! A snow Dalek! Love to see one around my neighborhood, the only thing we get are the neighbors building six foot tall snow penises...and I'm not kidding!

You know...I can see Jack building a snow penis...hm...damn those plot bunnies!
Ravenja70 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
a snow Dalek ... Oh, Jack, you'll be on decaf for a while XD

Love your cartoon ;-)
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Next time it snows here, I'm going to suggest that to my son, who had me henna tattoo a Dalek on his arm a couple of years ago!

Keep writing!
the.write.way.42 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Snow Dalek. Wonderful! Reminds me of the time my friends and I made a snow TARDIS. Unsuccessfully. Very nice job!
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 12/23/2009