Reviews for What's More Important than Family
BW Lewis chapter 24 . 12/28/2013
Awesome story.
LunarFay chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
at first i liked your story but its taken some turns im not to fond of so i think this is the last chapter i shall read

you've turned all our female titans in to house wives /

female heroes are not house wives. they are women proving that we are just as good as the men.

im sorry but i have lost interest now.

thanks you for sharing your fic though \

i did enjoy how it started

but after the songs began i started to lose its appeal to me

keep writing, this is just my opinion

though you might wana prof read your fictions before posting them

maybe make a friend you are not afraid to let read you fiction once you feel you have everything right, & have them prof read once.

because you know what you mean in a spot your mine will dill in any unclear writing with coherent ideas in your mind & you don't see any mistakes others can see.
LunarFay chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
SONG FIC REALLY?

I'm almost tempted to stop reading . . .

the singing just did not fit . . . .

it was out of place
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 23 . 4/21/2011
Oh I loved this! You did great, I love the names you ave the children, and you also kept the comical vibe and used it when needed _ Love that.

Though, (And I'm not trying to nag or anything :D) it seemed a tiny bit rushed in some spots, now I'm very understanding about that. thing's such as fight scenes, and other such, are common weak points, i know that all to well, since I have the same problem sometimes.

I still loved it though, dispite what that flamer said (I read what he/she said) This is a great story, and i'm glad I got to read it.
in freedom or in fear chapter 23 . 3/22/2011
Good story, but a few things:

Grammar needs work, there are a ton of run on sentences, and tbh you had the phrase "said softly" there so effing often that it was annoying to see it popping up again. Honestly, how in the seven hells do they hear each other?

What the hell happened to Terra? If she was as psycho you portrayed her wouldn't just disappear like that without and not attempt revenge. Actually, the Titans would be absolute idiots to accept her back on the team at all, now that I think about it. Would YOU really accept someone into your home that tried to kill you and your friends? That's what I thought.

OOCness: Workaholic Robin retiring just like that? *snorts* It'll sooner rain in hell.

All in all, it flowed a bit TOO smoothly, as life just ain't THAT easy, especially if you add superpowers to the mix. But with some tweaking here and there, it'd be excellent.
BBsevolEAR chapter 24 . 2/6/2011
i love this story!

it's soooo awesome!
Sakurane chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
Alright, I'm on chapter 17, and I love it so far! Raven rocks! And I'm not sure if you're open to constructive criticism, but here it is. I've noticed that you don't seem to use punctuation very often. Like at the end of quotations. Also, many of the sentences are run on sentences (comma splices). Sorry if I sound harsh, I just wanted to say it. But I love all your characters! Keep writing!
roguelover321 chapter 24 . 1/28/2011
cool
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
on the contrary I never ment for it to be a flame but voiced my opinion if people were offended by it[even when I said dont take offense] then that is their problem not mine and and just to let you know this is the INTERNET if you cant handle peoples opinions then I suggest you never get back on the internet because you'll face many many opinions you wont agree with trust me

btw

I WOULD GLADLY NOT READ THIS STORY PROB IS 4/5THS OF THAT ARE TEEN TITAN FANS LOVE THE BB/RAE PAIRING SO WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
roguelover321 chapter 23 . 5/9/2010
cool do more
ninjacat5 chapter 23 . 5/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story! It was amazing!
AngelEtty chapter 23 . 5/8/2010
Sorry it took me a while to update...

Awww, don't be mad at the flame. Everyone has their own opinions and that person just felt like they should voice it. But don't let it bring you don't, your story is really cool. The next generation of the Teen Titans, with girls being leaders (yes, I'm a female).
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 18 . 5/7/2010
and also again no offense to BB/Rae fans but that relationship interest just seems ridiculous after watching all the seasons of TT I can conclude that the only possible relationship they can have is friendship nothing more then that first off the BB and Rae Rae relationship wouldnt work because is she cant let off her emotions she has been trained for years not too therefore you guys are wishing for something that is impossible while the BB/Terra relationship is much more of a possibility then BB/rae relationship ever of happening plus BB and Terra have much better chemistry with one another
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
No offense to you or other BB/RaeRae fans but Im kinnda tired of people making Terra in their stories a manipulative/betraying bitch and then to top it all off they have to make Terra and RaeRae fighting all the time no matter what which is unrealistic and unlogical idk I wish their was a story with Terra just being a part of the Teen titans and being the Girlfriend of BB instead of being a total bitch because the Terra in the real show wasnt that bitchy and I do see a big flaw in your story because Terra was telling the truth Ravens mom was dead before she came to earth lol anyways I can see your going to be like another writer on here and make Terra betray the titans again never mind the fact that when she betrayed Slade that she would never be a villain again I think many people misunderstand Terras situation in the whole damn TT series she wasnt evil but she desperately wanted control of her powers and if people remember in the episode of "Terra" she was ridiculed for not being in control of her powers AND if people are also aware when she joined Slade she was unaware of how evil Slade really was and for those that say when she did know why didnt she leave? it really didnt matter to her she was that desperate to be in control of her powers it didnt matter who helped her and she didnt think the titans would want to help her
roguelover321 chapter 22 . 5/7/2010