Reviews for The Intricacies of Love
brilliant
just
damn
KidTantei chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Gintoki's and Shinpachi's worried attitudes here are exactly like their worried attitudes in the manga/anime, and that is amazing. I'm really glad to have read this because it was very entertaining and LOVE-LOVETAMA IS MY FAVORITE. Excellent work!
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This seems like it's straight out of the anime/manga itself. Well done! I so wouldn't mind if Okita and Kagura took over for a little while lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I JUST LOVE THIS! Great story :')
Bloody masterpeace chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
OMG Giggled all the way through! The Bleach reference was great as well! (Although the Inuyasha one made me want to rip out my hair; hate that show due to coupling... *cough*) Anyways poor Gintoki and Shinpachi! I feel for them...not really...OkiKagu is way more important.
wolfxbunny chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
OMG! I love your story! It really had the 'Gintama feel'. Looking forward to more of your stories! Okikagu 5ever!
evangel rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wahahahhah
this is so funny! continue making awesome stories!
P.S chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hilarious!
Way to keep everyone in characters,
Keep up the incredible work!:)
Yohime chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
B-Beautiful. *o* This one is hilarious! I love Gintoki and Shinpachi's appearance in this Okikagu fan fiction. Love-LoveTama is a wonderful name! Even if Gintama changes its name to Love-LoveTama, I will still enjoy it (as long as there is Okikagu, and Gintoki crying at the side for getting kicked out as main character of the anime). Haha, I'm such a sadist. All of my favorite characters are present in this story. xD
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Love-LoveTama OH GOSH LOL
sherphy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I've fingers crossed in hope that it will happen too!
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
LMAO I loved this, it was so funny!
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
haha, the whole ideal just seems perfect, i can already imagine this happening in the anime or manga ;D im crossin my fingers it will too!
OkiKagu forever chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE this story! OMG, LoveLove-Tama! AHAHAHA. I'm begging you, please write more, you crack me up. Seriously.
NightmarexMockingbird chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
what you said about Bleach cracked me up, because the first time i saw the title i was like "wtf? is this about something bleaching something? wth!"