Reviews for Just Overwhelm Me
Jenndifurry chapter 40 . 7/24
not many ips stories end with a wedding and a baby and I loved all the banter and puns in this story.
2028 chapter 40 . 5/18
Awesome story and thanks for giving me a reason to dislike Raphael.
marthapreston4 chapter 27 . 9/6/2015
I knew something was up with Raph I thought he worked for the criminals not that he was the boss
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
WOW RAPH is exibiting abusive behaviors
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
i WANT RAPH TO TELL MARY SO I CAN SEE THE BOMBS GO OFF
Guest chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
I loved this chapter. I was thinking Raphael was the mystery man for a few chapters and I'm glad that I was correct. I actually liked Raph in the show even though I hated the way he got Mary to agree with marrying him and the fact he was in the way of Marshall and Mary getting together, but we all saw what happened when he wasn't around anymore and Mary went with easy instead of messy.
Adelled chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
Aha. This is a better story than the show!
Adelled chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Wow! Complications upon complications. Great plot driven action combined with emotional bombs.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 40 . 6/1/2012
wonderful story; great job!
JLo10131121 chapter 40 . 5/5/2012
Amazingly awesome, incredibly beautiful, sexy, sweet, funny, infuriating, frustrating, crazy good story. loved it! And the extended chapters. And my favorite part - Mary's not so subtle hint at the end at her 'bun in the oven.' Oh, and the fact that they had a weapons room. So badass.
ssbarn chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
loved the kiss that was awesome!
thena-ditey chapter 40 . 10/13/2011
I laughed a whole lot, I cried and enjoyed ZEST! I cannot stress how addictive your writting is. I've been getting 4 or less hours of sleep and spending all of my work breaks reading. Thank your for the roller coaster. Looking forward to the next up on the list.
thena-ditey chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
OMFG! I almost died! Here I was minding my own business, eating my dinner when Marshall starts talking about the size of his lance. I inhaled while chewing. Not so good for you, I've found. Thanks for the laugh!
Darcy Foster chapter 40 . 8/24/2011
Sooo so loved this story-just like real life, you have to take it slow to get better OR fall in love-thanks again, darce:)
Darcy Foster chapter 35 . 8/24/2011