Reviews for Just Overwhelm Me
Guest chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
I loved this chapter. I was thinking Raphael was the mystery man for a few chapters and I'm glad that I was correct. I actually liked Raph in the show even though I hated the way he got Mary to agree with marrying him and the fact he was in the way of Marshall and Mary getting together, but we all saw what happened when he wasn't around anymore and Mary went with easy instead of messy.
Adelled chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
Aha. This is a better story than the show!
Adelled chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Wow! Complications upon complications. Great plot driven action combined with emotional bombs.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 40 . 6/1/2012
wonderful story; great job!
JLo10131121 chapter 40 . 5/5/2012
Amazingly awesome, incredibly beautiful, sexy, sweet, funny, infuriating, frustrating, crazy good story. loved it! And the extended chapters. And my favorite part - Mary's not so subtle hint at the end at her 'bun in the oven.' Oh, and the fact that they had a weapons room. So badass.
ssbarn chapter 20 . 4/25/2012
loved the kiss that was awesome!
thena-ditey chapter 40 . 10/13/2011
I laughed a whole lot, I cried and enjoyed ZEST! I cannot stress how addictive your writting is. I've been getting 4 or less hours of sleep and spending all of my work breaks reading. Thank your for the roller coaster. Looking forward to the next up on the list.
thena-ditey chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
OMFG! I almost died! Here I was minding my own business, eating my dinner when Marshall starts talking about the size of his lance. I inhaled while chewing. Not so good for you, I've found. Thanks for the laugh!
Darcy Foster chapter 40 . 8/24/2011
Sooo so loved this story-just like real life, you have to take it slow to get better OR fall in love-thanks again, darce:)
Darcy Foster chapter 35 . 8/24/2011
Progressing nicely-way to go-darce
Darcy Foster chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
Oh now she has to go to Marshalls-and she wants to anyway-lol-darce
Darcy Foster chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
I think its FAB that Raph is leaving-pansy ass-love this story soo far-really nice-darce
LilyLover chapter 40 . 8/13/2011
Want. Sequel please!
TarnishedArmour chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
I like your writing - good pacing, good characterization, and no superhuman flights of Hollywood BS. Marshall and Mary are as close to character as fics can get, the relationship isn't too easy or too Harlequin "and then they lived happily ever after with awesome sex all the time," and there's a lot of good work in the plots, how information is discovered and revealed...very good work!

There is one little, teeny, tiny thing that has been driving me *nuts* though. I almost hate to mention it, because I've been enjoying the story so much. Okay, stories - I've read about five of your so far, which is more than I usually read from one author. I'm even reading the *short* and *K-T* ratings! And I'm reviewing! I even added an author alert for you - all HUGE steps for me. Giant. I even SIGNED IN specifically to leave this review!

The author's note "the story turns This Way" note at the beginning of each chapter are *killing me!* We're on a journey of YOUR devising. We're reading because we *want* to find out what happens next. The little intro notes...well, a little bit of that want, the suspense, the anticipation curls up and dies. I've tried to skip them, but I *can't* not read the information listed on the page.

Think of it this way: Road signs are *awesome* when you're driving in unfamiliar territory without a map. They're not so great when on an adventure - imagine some of the greatest adventures in literature and film...with warning signs posted everywhere. We'd have The Yawns of Narnia. The Not-So-Odyssey. The Breezy Meanderings of the Star Ship Enterprise. Star Insignificant Battles: The Empire Thumps The Re-Emerging Jedis Again.

Again, you've got such great stories to tell, it hurts a little to see some of the zing and *yikes* taken out with a few lines at the top.

Keep writing. I'll keep reading!

TA
Sparky She-Demon chapter 40 . 7/31/2011
Even though I know that the story has been finished for over a year, I'd still like to review it. This story has actually given me enough of a bead on both characters to at least get started on writing them. The two other couples that I use I can write in my sleep, but I really wanted to try and get these two right. Marshall's going to be a vampire and Mary's going to be human. Thanks again for helping me get a bead on M&M.

She-Demon