Reviews for Winchesters Don't Get Sick
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Misty uchiha chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Awwwww
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
A good brotherly love story.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
AWWWEE.. REALLY LOVE THE BROTHER MOMENT.. LOL SOO SWEET.. MAINLY DEAN WHEN HE TAKING CARE OF HIS SAMMY.. LOL I LOVE IT
Dean1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Out of 2,086 words, 317 are dedicated to sick!dean-the rest are limp!sam, so really this story needs to be in the limp!sam section NOT the sick!dean.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ah...my favorite. Sick Sam!

Thank you much for the fun night of reading!

Karen
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Oh, this was so awesome. I'll be adding it to my favorites. I just loved this part:

"After all, anything Sam did, like a tried and true Winchester, Sam liked to do completely. He didn’t go halfway with things. Damn kid was like their dad in that way, which was probably the problem to begin with. And Sam had a fantastically stereotypical little brother complex. Whatever Dean did, Sam wanted to do—only better."

Great job! Loved it!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ehehhe cute *-*

big brother Dean is always cute

Kisses and hope to see ya again

Rosetta
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That really hit all my spots - what a lovely perfectly formed little fic.

You balanced all the caring and comfort giving with the just the right amount of the banter and smart mouth comments to keep it in character without being too syrupy or mushy! Beautiful.

I liked that you kept things simple and really focussed on the boys and their relationship - just what I was after.

What a treat to have a new fic from you, I really hope you have some more of these little gems up your sleeve! Take care, Abbi
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I love big brother Dean! Great fic
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great story! Loved it! :)
carocali chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
LOVE the simple, quick fics with brotherly love. They both care for each other and make the sacrifices to survive. Dean without TV? I mean, that's love! :D

Always great to see a story from you!

:D

Caroline
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
"rather than clogged sinuses draining down the throat"

well that's a mental image I didn't need...lol jk

aww..that was cute!

poor Sammy...always gettin hurt...lol

good job :) I liked it :D
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw, I can't seem to get enough of Sick!Sam and Big!Bro Dean.

Wonderfully done, with enough banter to counterbalance the caring (so it's not too mushy). An excellent balance.

Thank you for writing - I enjoyed this very much.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw that was lovely! Brightened up my day!