Reviews for Her Defining Moment
Kyubbiman chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was genius. I wish she had done that in the movie and I was mentally screaming at her to do it while I was watching it. So good job I get chills every time I read it. I wish you'd expand on this though
Grand Moff Maraxus chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Even though this was a brilliant fiction I have one tiny bit of bad news to tell you. 'm a Quaritch fan... Trudy BLEW HIM UP! I know she shot his ship in the final battle but come on, I liked Trudy as well but I am firmly behind the Colonel. I guess that makes me one of the guys who would seek revenge huh?
Evi chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Good fic despite the swearing

I hated to see Trudy die

God bless
Naflower05 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i liked this. and i thought that too! ] great story.
um.polar bear chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
SHE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER..."screw this... ididnt sign up for this shit" HAHA
Vulcan Wolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow! I LOVED THIS! and yes, why didn't Trudy blast the Dragon out of the sky when she had the chance? Damn, girl! Trudy rocks, and you nailed it! Thanks for writing a short about my fave badass girl!
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I agree I thought at that moment she was going to go rouge and start killing the idiots. But she just flew away...
This-and-That chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh yes, I love love love Michelle Rodriguez and I hated how they just killed her off like that.

I've started a fic about her where she lives because O/C in another Tiger saves her. . . hehe. Haven't posted yet; probably won't for a while.

But nicely done :)
Shadow Countess chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I love Trudy too. And I'm really glad you wrote this fanfiction... I'm planning on one myself... Her death... I thought Grace's leaving shocked me... but when Trudy died, I was in tears... it wasn't fair. she was so damn cool, the way she tricked the guard to bend over to look at a nonexistent steak and pointed a gun to his damn head... the way she went 'you know what this is? Down! All the way down!' and knocked him out. The way she shot at the bastard of a colonel before she died... and went 'oops' and 'you're not the only one with a gun, bitch'. Funny... and awesome... she really was loyal to Jake and to her beliefs till the very end... even before she died, she apologized to him...

I hate that Colonel, and yes, I thought she was going to shoot that son of a bitch down. But no, she had to die... because she wasn't the main character and only main characters get to kill the main bad guy... bullshit.

Great story! I'm really glad someone feels the same way as I do about her.
Ravenna676 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
you would be doing an incredible disservice to avatar by not continuing this story. definently the best story idea i have seen thus far. please for the love of god write much much more. if ya need help let me know
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
She truly was an awesome character. (May she rest in peace.) I was thinking that she'd do exactly this, and was a bit bummed out when nothing happened. Nice job. I'd like to see a continuation to be honest, if you think you're up to it. Keep up the good work!
morphine cowboy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I liked this very much, and as soon as I get an idea, I will be writing my own trudy fic.
Glor chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
If only the attack on Hometree unfolded this way... It is very believable, if Trudy had the guts to fight a suicidal battle on Na'vi side, she clearly should be able to pull off something like this!

Not sure how the human forces would've taken the mutiny, but Na'vi should probably hail her as their hero! And maybe the larger confrontation with major losses on both sides could have totally been avoided. The only drawback, Jake would still be branded a traitor.

Also a good bit with Trudy's past, explaining her decision.

I encourage you to continue the story, this is an awesome twist and it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.
iambubby chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I agree in the sense that Trudy probably could of ended a lot of bloodshed and shot down the main ship, saved HomeTree and still be alive to celebrate. Maybe Eywa will bring her back in one of the two sequels. Great story and keep it up!

Cheers!
Razuberri chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh My God, that was beautiful.

(First, sorry for my crappy grammar, i'm Mexican) i love Trudy, everybody was like "Oh, and the blue girl was funny" but i was with this face of "WHY TRUDY *starts crying like a baby*"

Trudy & Jake are my OTP (No idea why).

Anyways, i would love to write a story about Trudy, but it would be on spanish :

Great story, loved it.