Reviews for Believe
Nyxia chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Really cute, sweet and adorable !

Good story, nicely done! :)

Nyxia
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
love its sweet!
Ares' Warrior Babe chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
So as I read this, I was listening to Sara's version of Silent night, and for the moment, I thought it was Christmas once again.

Very good story!
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i've read, i've loved and now i'm reviewing :P i loved this. It was so sweet x
CSM chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
OH WOW that warmed my heart i feel all warm and fuzzy inside :) perfect MerDer Christmas i loved it
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I think that we should've had more Mer/Der Cmas moments too...that would've been really sweet to see. :o)

But, I really enjoyed reading your fic...almost burst into tears about George tho. It really hit me while reading that he's really gone. LoL Nothing to laugh about, it's just I've already come to terms with it and yet...it feels like I haven't.

LOVED IT! Thanks for writing it!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

mandi *_*
starvingstudent chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Great oneshot. I agree that the epi should have been longer. I felt like we got to see little bits of too many things. I would loved to have seen fewer scenes with more in them; especially Mer/Der scenes.
caliginous chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
There definitely should have been something like this on the show! GREAT story!
alygator86 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Like I said on twitter, i really love this fic. Its cute and totally how I see them. Awesome job
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
It is Christmas and it is beautiful. I loved it. It's exactly what I wanted to see more of... besides getting the post it offical that is. Awesome job.