Reviews for Hero
ThunderClouds7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is awesome. Please put up the next part after villain! This story is beautiful! :'D
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is amazing. Beautifully written and I love the idea. The relationship between Harry and Draco also felt so natural; it wasn't forced. Just so incredibly well done. I adore it.
fleuroscent chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Lovely and subtle but where's the kiss?
lovinglyadored chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love the way you write.

Thank you for creating this.
DELETES-ACCOUNT chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Just wow. Your writing is so... fascinating. It is so deep and dark and simply beautiful. I love this story and the way Draco and Harry are together. One thing I don't like, Draco with long hair. It is just a personal preference. Please keep writing!
B2J chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
i still love it and am glad you updated it in a way.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Brilliant.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
this was banging!
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love it. It's not directly HPDM but that's what makes it awesome.
Manni chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
THIS NEEDED A KISS! HOW COULD THERE NOT BE A KISS?:( but it was still great:) good job:D
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very nice! I liked the idea a lot and how you wrote it!
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
great story! who would have thunk it that draco would be the one to open harry's eyes about the truth of his situation?
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This one shot was so sweet! I loved the way Harry gradually moved away from his 'friends' and adapted more and more of Draco's traits. I espcially loved the describtion of Draco's eyes and how he sought out Harry more and more often over the course of the year. He developed into someone that Harry could be himself around and it was awesome to read the trust forming between them. You're writing style is great as well. Very fluid and very captivating. I enjoyed this story very much! :)
kale.1987 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Very well done - definatly one of the best h/d fics I've read in a while.
Amber Athame chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Yay! it only took me 2 months to finally get to this story. It was lovely. Now I must go drown myself in overdue homework.