Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
guardian of the aura Aurasoul chapter 1 . 1/27
I dont care if its not Christmas right now I love it!
Adopate chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
*Squealing with happiness.* It was BEAUTIFUL! One question though.. Was Naruto transgender or was he a normal guy?
It confused me, but I loved this one anyways, it's too beautiful.
Arw165 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
My head hurts from all that crying. And that was even knowing beforehand about the happy end.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I'm so Glad they got Christmas Miracle! X'D

I was going to cry at the beginning part when Naruto's heart was broken!

I'm so Glad Sasuke finally know and comfort reasuring him because he Loves him!

and i laughed at the "oh God" part! lol
SweetJaneP's chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
"T·T" , I just have to say this was verrry beautiful! I especially loved the part where Sasuke stood up to his father. I'm just so happy to have read this story!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
SASUKES DAD IS THE WORST ENOUGH SAID. And this was veryyyyyyy fluffy I can't haha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Thanks it was very beautiful, and the way it was described, I loved it, I cried, I laughed, it was magnificent
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was absolutely beautiful! *-* Oh, the feels! T.T
cake0108 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is the best!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love the way this was formatted, with St. Nicolas adding his opinion. And thank you for letting Sasuke give his dad a piece of his mind.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So beautiful. it may me cry.

TamiLove chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Now what the hell am I supposed to do with all this cotton-ass-candy? haha! I loved it! That was beautiful! I cried a lot
timelordEowyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I love this like I love watermelon, and that's a lot 3
Zeus' Sins chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I cried. That is a fact! I hiccuped (which I have never done in my life)! It was really heartwarming and I wish there was more stories like this on FF. Well done!
ZombiePilot chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was an amazingly well written one shot. I loved it! I know it's been years since you wrote it but could you write a short epilogue to it about what happened between sasuke and his father, like if he really seperated from his family. And if he didnt maybe another scene at a future uchiha Christmas party?