Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
Thanks it was very beautiful, and the way it was described, I loved it, I cried, I laughed, it was magnificent
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 1 . 8/6
This was absolutely beautiful! *-* Oh, the feels! T.T
cake0108 chapter 1 . 7/28
This is the best!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/18
I love the way this was formatted, with St. Nicolas adding his opinion. And thank you for letting Sasuke give his dad a piece of his mind.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So beautiful. it may me cry.

TamiLove chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Now what the hell am I supposed to do with all this cotton-ass-candy? haha! I loved it! That was beautiful! I cried a lot
timelordEowyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I love this like I love watermelon, and that's a lot 3
Zeus' Sins chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I cried. That is a fact! I hiccuped (which I have never done in my life)! It was really heartwarming and I wish there was more stories like this on FF. Well done!
ZombiePilot chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was an amazingly well written one shot. I loved it! I know it's been years since you wrote it but could you write a short epilogue to it about what happened between sasuke and his father, like if he really seperated from his family. And if he didnt maybe another scene at a future uchiha Christmas party?
Q chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
does this mean that naruto is going to have another baby i mean he did hold his belly in the ending.
afgold101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was amazing! I cried twice, this story moved me soon much , keep on writing this was life-changing 3
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I started crying sometime near the middle. My mom would probably yell at me later for putting tear-stains on her pillow, but right now, I don't care. That was the saddest, yet, sweetest fic I've ever read. And I read it around three or more weeks till Christmas.
quirkymusings chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Aww thank you for that story! It was so sweet and lovely and more than a little heartbreaking at the beginning (*glares* you said it was mostly fluff).
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
That was the cutest fucking thing I've ever read oh my gosh I'm hyperventilating Christ on my ass *Faves instantly*
heather XD chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Well it's not Christmas as I'm reading this, it's actually summer time ...but damn this made me cry three times first when fugaku was insulting naru at the beginning bc with the way you described everything I could feel the pain and then I even felt faint when naru realized about ino being introduced to the grandma and all...then the praying I mean really it crushed me...then the miracle of course when he dreamt about the baby ...:D such joy I'm saving this and reading it again by Christmas ! Miraculous writing my friend