Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
kroscetish chapter 1 . 6/21
I'm not sure how many times I've read this fic and it looks like it won't be the last time but dare I say I totally love this. Everything in it. From the heartbreaking scenes of Naruto's pain (which really made me cry. And I say I don't cry easily, honestly) to fluffiness of the SasuNaru couple, to the fulfilling feeling as the brunette opposed and talked back his father, up to the heart wrenching, heart warming feeling that lodge into my heart as I was approaching the ending where they became a family and oh so happy. I was very happy myself. I really love it! I was totally engrossed in reading that I haven't noticed, at some point, my eyes were tearing that I have to immediately wipe away to erase an evidence, lol, gladly I was alone. Thank you for letting me read this wonderfully, heartwarmingly, perfect story. Also, for the roller coaster ride of emotions, thumbs up, Thank you. You're the best! :DDDD
guardian of the aura Aurasoul chapter 1 . 1/27
I dont care if its not Christmas right now I love it!
Adopate chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
*Squealing with happiness.* It was BEAUTIFUL! One question though.. Was Naruto transgender or was he a normal guy?
It confused me, but I loved this one anyways, it's too beautiful.
Arw165 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
My head hurts from all that crying. And that was even knowing beforehand about the happy end.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I'm so Glad they got Christmas Miracle! X'D

I was going to cry at the beginning part when Naruto's heart was broken!

I'm so Glad Sasuke finally know and comfort reasuring him because he Loves him!

and i laughed at the "oh God" part! lol
SweetJaneP's chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
"T·T" , I just have to say this was verrry beautiful! I especially loved the part where Sasuke stood up to his father. I'm just so happy to have read this story!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
SASUKES DAD IS THE WORST ENOUGH SAID. And this was veryyyyyyy fluffy I can't haha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Thanks it was very beautiful, and the way it was described, I loved it, I cried, I laughed, it was magnificent
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was absolutely beautiful! *-* Oh, the feels! T.T
cake0108 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is the best!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love the way this was formatted, with St. Nicolas adding his opinion. And thank you for letting Sasuke give his dad a piece of his mind.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So beautiful. it may me cry.

TamiLove chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Now what the hell am I supposed to do with all this cotton-ass-candy? haha! I loved it! That was beautiful! I cried a lot
timelordEowyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I love this like I love watermelon, and that's a lot 3
Zeus' Sins chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I cried. That is a fact! I hiccuped (which I have never done in my life)! It was really heartwarming and I wish there was more stories like this on FF. Well done!