Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
ShadowLandQueen chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Ive always loved this story. I keep rereading it cuz its just so beautiful. I keep wishing that a sequel to this might come out, but it never did.

Who knows eh? Miracles do happen afterall
Alanis chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
You every time I read this story it's always making me cry...it's wonderful
Angelflowers27 chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
oh god this is the best story I've read it touched the strings of my heart
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
i'm revisiting all the old great sasunaru fics and lemme just say i wanna thank you for your service to the community :')
Yaoi-For-Life-100 chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
you made me feel soooooooo much during this story. I cried for Naruto, felt anger for him and happiness for when he finally got what he deserved and had a beautiful child that he longed for. great job, can't wait to see what you do next.
Zenerific1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I've read this story quite a few years ago and just recently been back on this site.

Gotta say a lot of emotions in the first half of the story. And it made me cry but I do like emotional stories with a lot of heart.

I would have liked Sasuke to explain why he was giving Nauto (the love of his life) the cold shoulder while his family made sure that Naruto felt their displeasure with him. Especially if he new what they were doing. But it did make for another layer of emotional trauma and interest.

I am very happy that things turned out well as miracles do occur everyday.

I love your writing, and you have a lot of imagination. Maybe one day I'll be reading your work as a publication, if I haven't already.
ayowe chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
ugh. You almost broke my heart when Naruto wanted to let Sasuke go.

I am happy that they conceived Kiseki. 3
Fugaku deserves Sasu's wrath. hahahahaha

Nice fic bwt. Thanks for this.
kroscetish chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I'm not sure how many times I've read this fic and it looks like it won't be the last time but dare I say I totally love this. Everything in it. From the heartbreaking scenes of Naruto's pain (which really made me cry. And I say I don't cry easily, honestly) to fluffiness of the SasuNaru couple, to the fulfilling feeling as the brunette opposed and talked back his father, up to the heart wrenching, heart warming feeling that lodge into my heart as I was approaching the ending where they became a family and oh so happy. I was very happy myself. I really love it! I was totally engrossed in reading that I haven't noticed, at some point, my eyes were tearing that I have to immediately wipe away to erase an evidence, lol, gladly I was alone. Thank you for letting me read this wonderfully, heartwarmingly, perfect story. Also, for the roller coaster ride of emotions, thumbs up, Thank you. You're the best! :DDDD
guardian of the aura Aurasoul chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
I dont care if its not Christmas right now I love it!
Adopate chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
*Squealing with happiness.* It was BEAUTIFUL! One question though.. Was Naruto transgender or was he a normal guy?
It confused me, but I loved this one anyways, it's too beautiful.
Arw165 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
My head hurts from all that crying. And that was even knowing beforehand about the happy end.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I'm so Glad they got Christmas Miracle! X'D

I was going to cry at the beginning part when Naruto's heart was broken!

I'm so Glad Sasuke finally know and comfort reasuring him because he Loves him!

and i laughed at the "oh God" part! lol
SweetJaneP's chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
"T·T" , I just have to say this was verrry beautiful! I especially loved the part where Sasuke stood up to his father. I'm just so happy to have read this story!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
SASUKES DAD IS THE WORST ENOUGH SAID. And this was veryyyyyyy fluffy I can't haha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Thanks it was very beautiful, and the way it was described, I loved it, I cried, I laughed, it was magnificent