Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm so Glad they got Christmas Miracle! X'D

I was going to cry at the beginning part when Naruto's heart was broken!

I'm so Glad Sasuke finally know and comfort reasuring him because he Loves him!

and i laughed at the "oh God" part! lol
SweetJaneP's chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
"T·T" , I just have to say this was verrry beautiful! I especially loved the part where Sasuke stood up to his father. I'm just so happy to have read this story!
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
SASUKES DAD IS THE WORST ENOUGH SAID. And this was veryyyyyyy fluffy I can't haha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Thanks it was very beautiful, and the way it was described, I loved it, I cried, I laughed, it was magnificent
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was absolutely beautiful! *-* Oh, the feels! T.T
cake0108 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is the best!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love the way this was formatted, with St. Nicolas adding his opinion. And thank you for letting Sasuke give his dad a piece of his mind.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
So beautiful. it may me cry.

TamiLove chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Now what the hell am I supposed to do with all this cotton-ass-candy? haha! I loved it! That was beautiful! I cried a lot
timelordEowyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I love this like I love watermelon, and that's a lot 3
Zeus' Sins chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I cried. That is a fact! I hiccuped (which I have never done in my life)! It was really heartwarming and I wish there was more stories like this on FF. Well done!
ZombiePilot chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This was an amazingly well written one shot. I loved it! I know it's been years since you wrote it but could you write a short epilogue to it about what happened between sasuke and his father, like if he really seperated from his family. And if he didnt maybe another scene at a future uchiha Christmas party?
Q chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
does this mean that naruto is going to have another baby i mean he did hold his belly in the ending.
afgold101 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was amazing! I cried twice, this story moved me soon much , keep on writing this was life-changing 3
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I started crying sometime near the middle. My mom would probably yell at me later for putting tear-stains on her pillow, but right now, I don't care. That was the saddest, yet, sweetest fic I've ever read. And I read it around three or more weeks till Christmas.