Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I loved it!

I would NOT stand for anybody, family or NOT to treat me like they did Naruto and I DON'T!

I was never good enough for my grandmother. She wanted me to be like a cousin the perfect cheerleader.

I hate cheerleading. I'm a extreme gamer, anime persuer, author, ect.

My own father thought I wasnt good enough...a lot of my family think that my twin sister and I are not good enough, but we have ways of dealing with it.

We dont see our family much anymore except our mother. She is the only one that REALLY supports us that is our blood relation.

I love that you had Sasuke defend Naruto in the end.

I know about endometriosis (sp?) my aunt and sister both have it. It is painful for some people and not too bad for others.

I loved your story!

Kudos

Great write!

Blade

PS sorry if it sounds like a rant! I tend to do that when I feel that someone suffers because they dont reach the expectation of others.
blckkit09 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
all i have to say is I LOVED IT and THANK YOU for writing it.
thedragonninjamurcury chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
oh my gaw! i loved this story soo much! man i was so close to tearin up in just about the thing!
AnonymousAuthor13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Great story!

Very inspiring to. I know it's to late but MERRY CHRISTMAS!
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I. Love. It.

"He must have killed a king." priceles.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" reminds me of Sasuke's voice-actor, going, "would you like fries with that? / who the HELL do you think I am?". So funny.

Your angst is so much win, made me cry, for real. ;A;

So. Much. Win.
Yukikoinu chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
First off, what horrible mistakes, sure I saw some slight errors but what story, fan or published, doesn't have those. And second, I personally have never read a one-shot that was so delightful in my life thus far. I must say that not only was this story a delight to read, but also a very refreshing twist from the norm for myself. Your writing style seems to flow effortlessly and at no point in time did I see the plot drop like a hot rock, that in itself was quite wonderful. The only thing I could find wrong with this is; well it's not wrong per say but slightly confusing. How is it that men can become pregnant in your story. Now, I'm by no means saying that I dislike M-preg I only like to know what each persons interpretations on the matter are and how they make it possible in their stories. I'm just slightly confused on the matter in your story. Was it because of Kyuubi or some other thing that Naruto can have children? I would just really like to know this. It's just slightly bugging me.

Sincerely,

Yuki

P.S. Please continue to do a wonderful job. I will be sure to look at your other stories.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw this was a really cute christmas fic! I love how you wrote the beginning of the story. Nice work.
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
*is teh happysauce*

Yours is the only christmas fic i've read i don't plan to read anymore )

AWESOME! I love this story! miracles..and happy endings...my written chocolate xD
Lectori Salutem chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
The perfect Christmas story... Really, it was great. The story was sweet and well written. I didn't notice it was unbetad, so no horrible mistakes, at least no obvious ones What else can I say...? Very well done! And Merry Christmas!
Yuki Usagi chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
AW

thiz is such awsum fluff!

nd like i can imagine how cute tha kid is

*hugglez u*
AR chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
My god, i just loved it, simple as that XD
Wawuchen chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Sugar,

You are the sweetest little thing that's ever happend to me!

Crying on christmas eve? Not a very good idea but i still loveed it to tears!

You are the best present ever!

I hope your christmas will be wonderful and full of miracles!

AND

'And don’t tell me there is no such word as toesies you young thing you!'

Lovely!

soo

LOVE YOU

Your wawu!

*even stalkers need cristmas
The 17th Requiem chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
This story shows both what Christmas is and should be about! Awesome! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
narutoluvr4evr chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I've never loved an M-pred story so much in my life. Thank you for writing this.
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
lol. I liked that. It was so... aw. and I loved the part where sasuke told his dad off. their son is so cute, and there's another on the way, huh?

adorable, even with the angst. lol
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »