Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
Arioka chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
u is awsome-the middle made me cry and acctually think if i couldent have babies when i graduate from collade then the end made me happy!
rascalchibi chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I really liked it. I think the narrator sections could have been edited down a little. Aside from that and a few errors that most likely just happened because of typing errors, it was one of my favorite Sasunaru fics. I'm a sucker for some really depressing fiction, as long as it has a happy ending eventually of course. I like it when a fic really makes me feel the sadness of the characters. The happy endings are a must however :).
Shounen-Ai chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw. This was perfect. I love it. The characters were realistic and the ending just brought me to tears. I love M-preg to death!
Deathangelebz chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was the sweetest thing ever I loved every last bit of it :D You even made me cry both out of sadness when Naruto was begging and out of happiness at the end. You wrote it really well, I loved the St. Nicholas parts it made it seem like a real Christmas story

Oh and GO SASUKE You tell that bitch of a father!:D
shureshang chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Everyday I go and check your homepage to see if you put up another story so I can be awed by your work.

And you didnt dispoint, I really cried when I was reading this story. Poor Naruto-kun to be put up with all that slander and I wanted to kick Sasuke for not doing anything to defend Naruto.

I really like this story and thank you for writing and posting it, you did a great job.

Merry Christmas

&

Happy New Year
Narufan4ev chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I'm even sure if words can even describe how much I love this story! You had me CRYING! I don't think I've ever cried while reading a fanfiction or story (except for Bridge to Terebithia, that was f-ing sad). But seriously, absolutely beautiful and so heartfelt it really renewed my Christmas spirit!
knf chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
finally. poor naruto. he should have done that a long time ago. so he doesnt see him family anymore?
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aw such a beautiful fluffy story! This is the best Christmas story ever, lol, you're stories are so awesome! Hope this is a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Years! I hope this year gifts you with many miracles and inspiration!
lydia-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
that was awesome!

i felt super bad for naruto when he was with sasuke's family, but it was SO great when sasuke bitched fugaku out! xD

and then their son was great :3 lol
HaniChanTwili chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
AMG That was amazing! I just love reading your stories. Keep at it! Gambate, ne?
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
AW! I almost cried! It was so sad then it was so fluffy! GO SASUKE! YOU TELL THAT ASSHOLE OF A FATHER! I love it!
Diene-umi chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
A lovely story... Beautifully Christmassy in feel... Tugged at my heart and made me cry out of sadness as well as sheer joy... A wonderful Christmas Miracle indeed... Thanks for providing one.. You are a wonderful author indeed..
PageTurn chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Absolutely darling. We hardly ever get to see these guys in a family setting. A nice change, and vary sweet.
demon89 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I like St. Nicholas! He sounds like a lovable, crotchety old man!

I love For the Love of His Son! I know that scene, when Naruto wanted to hold his unborn baby because he thought it wouldn't make it. I'll admit, that choked me up. I can feel some of my teeth starting to rot from the fluff, but I have no regrets! Everybody's getting caught up in writing Holiday stories! It's the Spirit of the Season.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11