Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is very thoughtful, hurtful and heartfelt story I've ever read T-T
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awe, that made me get so sad! I started tearing up while I was reading, and I was in the living room with my mom so I had to position myself so she wouldn't see the tears LOL But oh my gosh, this was absolutely amazing to read. I loved it so much, you're an amazing writer. Great job, luv!

-A
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I needed a good cry. I've been on edge lately and seeing Naruto down and ridiculed by family made me shed some tears as well as when Naruto thought he couldn't give Sasuke a child. Cute story! Glad they got their baby in the end.
Kurosakihisoka chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ohhh man! I really loved that one! I'm not rvrn sure of what words to use just to express how much I love this story! Kiseki is just really sweet and cute even if he was introduced almost at the end part. Oh! and I love how Sasuke answered his Father. I was like "Go Sasuke! Avenge Naruto" haha:)) this is why I like M-preg, it just show you how having a baby could give someone so much joy even if they know it's somehow impossible :))))))
Drawn2Danger chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh my gosh I feel all emotional after reading this! In the beginning, when Naruto was being put down by the Uchiha's, I literally had tears in my eyes because it was so sad and I felt so bad for Naruto!

But I'm really glad they got to have a son! I died laughing when Kiseki asked about Naruto saying "oh God" hahaha XD priceless!
BabyInBlueishPink chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is wonderful! You, my crazy Naruto friend, are a very talented author. And I have no clue if you can answer my question (FanFiction newbie ;P), but have you or are you planning on creating a sequel for the genius creation that is A Miracle In My Stocking?
HTEB1992 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
wow such a good story i love it so much such a good job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I would have to say the part where St. Nick was talking in the beginning was my absolute favorite. The 8,000 year old thing, loved it. The way he talked, loved it. Even the toesies, hilarious. The rest of the story was really great too, but the beginning was the best cause I wanted to keep reading. 10 thumbs up, or however you kiddies do it these days XD
The Flaming Hyperbole chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
It feels weird to review this story since it was written over two years ago now, but I feel like I should leave a review. I enjoyed the story a lot, though there were a couple things that kind of bothered me a bit.

I don't really mind reading Mpreg stories, so the fact that Mpreg was in the story didn't bother me. It was kind of confusing for me since it seems like the story is taking place in a "world" more similar to our world than the ninja world and I'm not quite sure how that would be physically possible, but that information isn't truly necessary to appreciate the story, and I did enjoy how it fit into the story.

Another thing that kind of bothered me was Sasuke's character. He seemed like he was completely clueless for about fifty percent of the story even though it was quite obvious to everyone else at the party how Naruto was feeling. It seemed unusual that Sasuke would be that unaware of what was happening around him, but since the story - though technically written in third person - mainly follows Naruto's perspective, we could just not have been told Sasuke's feelings. And, since Naruto is being so badly affected by what is happening in their relationship, I guess it isn't that unreasonable that Sasuke's behavior was just his way of dealing with their problems.

Aside from those things, I thought the story was really good and well-written. Though I don't have any similar experiences, I could feel Naruto's pain and I felt really bad for him at the beginning and I felt very happy for both Naruto and Sasuke at the end of the story. I also couldn't get over the "we normal human beings simply do not enjoy ingesting diabetes" line for weeks since I found it so hilarious.

I hope my review didn't seem really rude or anything because I did really enjoy it. It was one of the best stories I have read in the past year.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is such an amazing story! My heart just melted!
Q3APo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
so cute. like watching drama in theater.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I couldn't get this fic out of my head the first time I read it. Then I couldn't find it for months & I was so pissed. Here I am checking out your profile after catching up on Dearly Beloved & this is what I find, wow. I'm so fail sometimes-lol. ;)

I do like this story! & that it's kinda connected to michelerene's! The only thing I'd complain about is the religion (& that Naruto was kinda emasculated .')

But! Awesome!
M1th chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This story is beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes I was so moved. I'm so glad Naruto got his wish. Really nice one-shot. Thank you for posting.
Imalena chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Great story! So sad at the begining! I really loved it (and I read it today, when it's christmas day ;-)
kroscetish chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Aww!..

Great!

Oh!Sasuke's father so mean (~_~)..Want to crushed him into pulp!(kidding)...i'm glad for Sasuke,he did what was right(clap).

Love their baby boy!*laughs*(hugged the baby)..Really like the ending..can't stop laughing!
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »