Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
Mrs.AliceHale28 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
... .IT! poor naru! damn u uchihas for makin naru cry and question himself about him and sasu and up urs fugaku not everyone is perfect! i love it! keep it up hun! .
Tenderless chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
so cute. I THINK I"M IN LOVE. this is too cute
Juura99 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This deserves soooo many more reviews than it has! It was absolutely brilliant! I adore it so much! Great work!
natoruh chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
it's cute..love it..but kinda weird when natoruh gave birth..but overall,i love it..mwa!
thewriter.maskarahgmail.com chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I wish this had a prequel AND sequel... *sigh* Love it!
kuristina chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
so beautiful! i wish i found this sooner on christmas or new years
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Aw, Naruto...

Very sweet, very cute.

Thanks for the lovely story.
AnimePunk314 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Kanpai! I love this it was wonderful
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
i cried alot while reading this. it was so heart breaking. this was well written story. happy new year.
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Damn you for making me cry and love this story so much!
Breseis25 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
What fluff! My teeth hurt! Damn Fugaku, I swear that's the best tell-off I've heard! Go Sasuke!
vampirelove00 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was wonderful!

Ahh a beautiful story.
scillian chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh, that was so cute!

I liked the way you portrayed both Naruto and Sasuke in this story. We can really feel the pain and the strain on their relationship.

And the end was sooo fluffy I felt like I was chocking on sugar (not a big fan of it either).

Great job
12526547573567 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This...was...so...CUUUTE! 3

I adore your writing, and you'll probably find me favourite-ing alot of your stories. Aheheh please don't hate me for that.

Anyways, this story was absolutely perfect. I love how you captured both Naruto's rather...unique personality and Sasuke's protectiveness of his dobe.

Loved it!
dragon501 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This was excellent and very well written.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »