Reviews for A Miracle In My Stocking
roush200316yahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Is their going to be any more to this story? If so could you please let me know.
min chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I FREAKING CRIED!

this is good. so good I can't put it to words.- w-

love this. You're such a miracle writer. w
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
O.M.G! that was wonderful! too bad i read it in May...anyway wonderful 100/100! stars for chew!...hehehehehe im HYPER!
sasuNARU4eternity chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
awww yay!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
oh wow you had me blubbering like a baby lol. this was soo good! thanks for the awesome fic!
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"Now Dobe." Sasuke drawled, "You must understand…we normal human beings simply do not like ingesting diabetes. We like a little cookie with our sugar thanks."

ROFL, XD

Loved the story, though I'm reading it a bit late :P
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
OMG! This story was so great. I really I had found it last Christmas though. That would have been perfect to read during Christmas. Keep up the good work. Ja ne.
greencat1984 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is the first short story I have ever read that made me cry. I think in this case that is a sign that this is an amazing story, as good as professional authors. And it is made better by the fact that Sasuke stands up for Naruto in the end and that every thing turns out great in the end.
Yuuki chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was beautiful story and so creative I loved it
BlueGloves chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow.

This has got to be one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Your words linger in the heart and the story certainly is heart rending. I loved it! Do keep up the good work; I might not be a writer here but i'll certainly be checking your stories!

BG.

Ps: this story made my friend cry. She's christian and now thinks you have made christmas extra special for her because she'll remember this story whenever christmas coming about.

thank you for a great story.
kakashilover23 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
you know I can't remember if a left a review for this one or not when it first came out, so I read it again...its such a cute story, very toothache sweet and fluffy and I'm like a huge fan of Michelerene's work so you doing a non typical SasuNaru (for you anyway) was okay with me...so anyways, damn that grandmother such a meanie, and that Fugaku such a f*cking bastard how rude and disrespectful can you get, introducing Sasuke to some girl right in front of his husband WTF is that!, poor Naruto, that must have be terrible, dealing with in-laws like that for 4 years and on top of having issues conceiving :(, thank God for a loving Sasuke I'm glad he put his father in his place in the end, when it truly mattered, and they were blessed with a cute little miracle, I'm kinda hoping there's a sequel, but I doubt it...and even though it was smutless, it kinda made all the more beautiful, thanks CK that was a really nice fluffy Christmas story :)
7troublesome chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Actually, I head about that story from a friend - she told me it was aswesome. It is fluffy and awesome indeed! I LOVE your stories! Thanks again - and I am going to re read your Right here waiting! waiting for more of your wonderful stories!
Sheep33Hallow chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
this is great.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
daw! This is so adorable! lol I simply loved reading this fic you did a wonderful job at writing it! *adds to favs*
Astgal chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This story is totally wonderful )
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »