Reviews for She Kissed A Girl
magicmumu chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is cute. I think I remember this one as well. I hope to read more Chloe femslash stories from you. Or just reread the ones I already love.
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Haha, very cute! And, uh, kinda hot... XD Well done!

NightRoseK x
Healer chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
update?

'Cause this really is quite an interesting plot
The Lieutenant Sarcasm chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I sooo love this story. You wouldnt consider a sequel would you?
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
i really really want more to this story! it just wasn't long enough for me! nicely done
Veronica chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Love it...pretty please update!
DuffJessica chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
oh my god i loved that! please write more! If you don't want to continue this can i have your blessing to write my own Chloe/Buffy story. promise i wont use the same situations and it will be totally my own premise just cant get enough of the idea of the ship so I just have to write my own.
mmooch chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Not usually a fan of the femslash, but you did this pretty good. Interesting canon changes to made to Buffy's history post-Acathla. You wouldn't consider a follow-up to this would you? Perhaps them pursuing something when they aren't compelled by a spell?
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Yay know I gotta admit I'm not really one for all out hot girl on girl femslash but I'd be lying if I said I could resist reading anything of yours at least once before I made up my mind about anything because, well, your just THAT good at making me try newer and better things. I mean before you, I don't think I ever would've read a chlitney or chlike pairing EVER! But if ya wanna know the God's honest truth...Chloe may have kissed a girl, but I kinda liked it, lol ;-)And that's saying something my friend.

Sincerely pensivegal(lj) aka Dark-n-Twisty
Balir123 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I bet Xander would have loved to see the last scene :P
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/23/2009