Reviews for Officer Of Lust
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is my kind of power outage ;)
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Ideas for new chapters... Italy decides to get a little payback...and... becomes the seme... XD
Someone chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
What the F*ck did I just read!?

*shivers* Too hard yaoi...
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
wooh more chapters1
spongeson chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
this was wonderful~ oh, Germany... so forceful *nosebleed*
Bakage chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Omg, dark Germany is so kickass...by the way, can u send me a link of that picture u were talking about? Thx!
Blu Rai chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This made me sooo happy 8D

What pic on deviantart? link please? 3
fancyNobody chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
ZOMG! I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH! xD U ARE AWSUM! THX 4 THA AWSUM STOWY! plz make moar chappies? plz? u deserve 1,000 cookies! YAY! *hands chu 1,000 cookies* U ROX! INSTANT FAVE!

(/-)/ YAOI!~~~~
Nnoifangirl5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
O...M...G...I've been trying to find a GermIta story like this for a long time and you got it! Yay!
Stiorra chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I think I know what picture your talking about because I saved it because Ludwig looked like a stripper. haha I love the ideal
XXilikecatsXX chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
yea! you did it good jod i was as litte scared wen i readed that thing with the whip i happy that it wasnt any thing bad

good luck
ToonKuriboh chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
love it! cant wait for more chappies!
inuaiko chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
yea...i saw that picture too lol. i like how you made it into a fic great job XD
Blackcat314 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Whooa~~this is the first BDSM Seme Germany I've read, and it's fucking wonderful...both literally and figuratively! This fic is Blackcat approved! :D I especially love the graphic description of the sheets, really gives the reader a feeling of how deep their sex went (that or I've been rping Prussia too much and have turned into a sick fuck).
Sturmwolkenmeer chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
your story is well written but i have somethings to criticise.

i am german and as you have written in your comment at the end you want to be corrected if your translation is wrong or bad. here are some things to correct for the german speaking of ludwig. the first thing he says Ich habe sie gewartet is not correct in german you have to say Ich habe auf dich gewartet. and the second thing he says Denken Sie nicht einmal an es has to be Denk nicht einmal daran. and the last one i have to correct is in the end of the story mein liebe. in german those two words don't make sense in this form. if you want to say my dear it's in german mein lieber. but if you want to say my love it's meine Liebe.

enough criticising XD as i have written you story is good and i would enjoy if you write more chapters

see ya