Reviews for Alternatives
Mystique84 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Best. Thing. Ever.
I need more Nerdy Carter, she is my bread and butter.
Mystique84 chapter 23 . 5/17/2014
*mass sobbing over all these fics but this one because I want Doctor Carter to find another sad Jack and make him a daddy, just like in your other fic.*
mebfeath chapter 26 . 5/11/2014
Oh, I'd love to see the longer version of this fic.

Thanks for writing!
mebfeath chapter 23 . 5/11/2014
Oh, what a great idea for a fic! Lovely!
mebfeath chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Oooh, I like this one! I'd love to read more of Sam and Jolinar!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
Cool stories!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
That should have happened!
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Like the AuAu version, but would like Martouf/Lantash also. How about O'neill's mates on Earth and M/L on a Tok'ra planet. Works for me.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Have just read your stand alone "Feynman lectures on Physics". A really great little story culminating in Sam and Jack being married. I have added your site to my favorites so I can read all your stories. I love the Nerdy Sam series and am reading them in order, then I will go back to this.

This was so funny. Your description of what that bedroom looked like after they had sex was WOW! Jack did take Nerdy Sam out of her baggy sweater.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
i it
sapphiretwin369 chapter 26 . 1/16/2012
I loved this! Some of these were kinda sad, some sweet, and a lot were really funny. Nice job! :)
rezmutt chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
I really liked this chapter, it was just so dang funny!
dpdp chapter 26 . 4/10/2011
Very nice.
steadfast chapter 25 . 4/10/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter.
Vicky Ocean chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I've really been enjoying your AU variations so far. I'm a sucker for AUs in general and these have been really good so far.

Though just a small FYI, the US Air Force does not have a rank of First Sergeant and they don't say "aye, sir", that's the navy.