Reviews for Emerald and Obsidian god of death
ghgh chapter 14 . 3/19
great story. i hope thet you will continue writing or someone can continue this.
Paxloria chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
I hope your able to continue writting.
Paxloria chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
I still don't get why you use the word "Taicho" instead of "Captain". Captain is easier to follow for English readers and this IS written in English. A person who's not good at following contexts might mistake it for a name.
I'd wondered about this a while ago, but kept forgetting to mention it.
Paxloria chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Theres some trouble with your section where Akira meets the dragon. The problems are this:
"tail" not "tale" and "muzzle" not "mussle"
Paxloria chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I'm guessing that that poor boy is some kid Dumbledor got to fill in for the currently-beyond-his-reach Harry Potter.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Hold on, Where did the wand come from?
He, Akira, is in his Shinigami for. The discription of him includes a sword, but no mention of his wand.
Did he have the spiritual equivalent of it on his body? stuck in his belt or up his sleeve? Did the wand follow its master to his Reaper form?
Or did he pick it up from his comatos body?
But Shinigami can't touch things of the material/living world... so how is he holding it?

"that" instead of "taht"
Paxloria chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Akia/Harry seems to have forgotten that he has a spiritual pressure and that if he trained it he might be able to help against Hollows more.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Nice chapter.

I've noticed it before in earlier chapters as well as in here... But you tend to spell "that" as "taht" a lot. You might want to fix that.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
The Hospital would have asked QUESTIONS about how the childe had Goten in such a starved & injured state. i hope the Dursley's were arrested.
Yukimori of the Cherokee chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Is the ice feather Toshiro's dragon? That would be so awesome!
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Well I am sorry about this as I've only really went back to this story recently but I do understand as I have been in your place many times.

If you do ever plan to redo this fic though may I make a few suggestions?

1) How Harry is adopted actually bothered me in your fic. The Kurosaki family is a small doctors/clinic while Vernon's job involves drill manufacturing. With all that in mind why would he have a business deal with the Kurosaki's and how were they even able to afford to go to England? In my opinion it makes more sense for the Dursley's to go to Japan on a business meeting/convention and got stuck into taking Harry much to their ire. It is there that they realize this is the best chance to dump him and he is forced to live on the streets. It is then that either Ichigo or his mother finds Harry who has become very sick and this leads to his adoptions

2) Hichi/Ichi- I know that you were allowing peoples decision to sway you into such a pairing but I can't help but wonder how realistic/practical it is to do in anything that isn't smut. After Hichi is actually the real form of his Zanpukuto and an extension of Ichigo. So by doing Ichi/Hichi isn't that just loving yourself. Also, how the heck would a romantic relationship work in such a way. Personally I just never could see that but I would find it funny if Hichi makes certain lewd comments about Akira/Harry and have Ichigo have a secret crush on him that he never thinks about but Hichi brings up.

Also, Rukia and Ichigo also isn't my first choice of a het pairing and I would either go Orihime or Tatsuki.

3) Orihime-you said you despised how Orihime was in Bleach because of no character developing and were planning to put her to the side. Well, one of the beauty of fanfics is the butterfly effect. In other words how one change can make a difference. Well if your problem with Orihime was that she had no character developing then why not have Akira of been a catalyst that would lead to such things?

4) The Zanpakuto- while I do like the Zanpakuto can you explain why you chose fire? I honestly don't understand what everyone's obsession with giving Harry some sort of connection to fire is. Personally I always thought that if he were to have an element he was connected to it should be wind and/or lightning. So far the only reason I can see you did fire is because of the contrast it had with Hatsugaya (did I spell that right?)
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Mikhail56 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Good. Really good. There is only one problem but it's easily fixed. Every time you 'taht' when you should be saying 'that'. An example from the second to last sentence. 'saying taht he'd know when he knew and taht was all there was to it for now.' Besides this small mistake your story is very interesting and I would like to see how it goes from here.
Ja ne.
Reithandina chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
wow... How annoying.. At least you could've taken them off FF or put your abandonment on the summary before I took the time to read it...
MisoaUzuki chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
WHY?!WHY!?THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AND IT WAS JUST ABOUT AKIRA AND TOSHIRO STARTING ROMANCE!