Reviews for No Place Like NCIS for the Holidays
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
HEHEHE.

Hai, remember me? Eh, not important. I'm just here to say that I like this :D I was wondering what happened to your Tony story so I dropped by your account a lo and behold! I found a Tiva-ish story.

And it's fluffy! And they kiss in it! And it's in character and humourous. I do quite love it.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
It's nice when the team comes together.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hi, Tiff... I saw you'd read another one of mine, so I went to your profile page - love your support group! I saw you'd written some NCIS; I hadn't realised. So I read the Christmas one and loved it... Ziva's glimpse of shy Tony was especially nice! I'll read the others ASAP!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh my god, in the first episode after Hiatus that he is an official agent again, and they find him at his old desk, all Tony's papers moved, and he is wearing spectacles with a mustache, I always thought "Oh God, Gibbs is Santa". Its so nice to know I'm not alone.
gaddzkemp chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Hehe! I like it! Yeah, this review is like three months late, but it's better late than never! Ha! The "reindeer games" part almost made me laugh as hard as the MW picture comment! Hahah! *rahnduhmnis* I still can't stop laughing from from that comment! Goyle was TOTALLY AWESOME! See, I laughed again! Well, I guess you can't see it but... *ehnd rahnduhmniss* Good story!
horseaholic chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
WHY does this story only have one review? You'd think your readers of HTR would give your other two stories fair treatment...

I love it when Tony says, "He's standing right behind me, isn't he?"! Although that's totally stolen from Miss Congenality, if I do say so myself. MC was released in 20, NCIS wasn't even created until 2003.

I love Ducky's mother. She's so eccentric and a bit psychotic, but I love her.

I knew that was coming! With Agent Lee, I mean. I never liked her, although it was sad that she had to die, of course, to get that other guy (his name escapes me, but I remember the episode.)

:O TIVA, TIVA, TIVA! Part of me never would have expected Tony to, ahem, embrace the mistletoe, but part of me knew he would. AH, I'm so jealous of Ziva right now!

"Hairy butt"! *Makes noises of disgusted discomfort* I HATE that nickname! I know it's what they used on the show, in that one husband/wife episode, but yeesh, it's a really gross nickname that I hope I never hear again! But AWE, that was a cute ending! I apologize for reading so late in advance.

Renthead07