Reviews for Infection
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
AMAZING
abelard chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
AWESOME. Love love love this. Dark and deep and dangerous. That's C&B all over.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I loved the comparision of an infection to their relationship, and how it is inescapable and impossible to avoid.

My favorite part had to be "He could have her in a second. If his mind wasn't so muddled he would understand that as well as he did when he was sober." No matter how much he had had to drink his feelings are still the same and they are the same people no matter how much they try to hurt and push away they always come back to each other.

It was a beautiful moment when Blair went staight to Chuck after he broke the mirror, that was his siren call for her to understand him and take him serioulsy no matter his current state of mind, he still knows what he wants, what he needs, and so does she.

A great one shot, very emotionally charged and beautifully written.
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was intense to read.

Also, the beginning conversation between Chuck and Eric; those quotes came from the show "Moonlight", right?
cakebakery chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
wow i like it,so sexy and dark chair... Love it, i hope u could make it in a longer chapter.. Please :)
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
AMAZING!

I hope that after the break up this is how they would have reconciled in like season 4 finale or something... leaving this as some cliff hanger or something for season 5...

however we all know this will nothing happen with those amateurs writing the script