Reviews for The Accidental Bond
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 8 . 9/13
I have to say, I really like this story so far! It took a bit to get used to the time skips, but once I got into it, it became very difficult to put down. I struggling with how pushy the Granger parents are about trying to move them to France; I hope they stay at Hogwarts. Either way, I can’t wait to find out.
Nadrojian chapter 33 . 9/12
Great story and while a sequel would be nice they way you ended it is good and means that there won't be a need to explore the whole Gabrielle angle mentioned as that would be a far more serious and darker fic.
Acidflame chapter 8 . 9/7
Authorsan
Somewhere Magical st.

Dear Authorsan

I gave it another go and I stand corrected, I apologize to the author for my previous review down below. Been reading too many fics with "Ginnyisacrazyafstalkerfangirl".
I apologize and I will continue to read this with utmost gusto.

Sincerely,
That one Female Parental Figure Fornicator from some galaxy far far away. 3
Acidflame chapter 6 . 8/30
A bond with ginny? Nope I'm outta here. No Delusional Fangirls for me. Adios
keitaropurple69 chapter 32 . 8/29
I loved this story and it is very original, how ever i wish you had written more then this like covering gabi's last years at school.
Lord Nullify chapter 22 . 8/27
Interesting premise, but the dialogue is incredibly dry and very unrealistic. 11 to 15 year olds don't hold conversations like adults and they most certainly would have been able to see through the kids' deception. I think it would have been wise to have an adult figure them out early on but be sympathetic and help them hide their secret.
Hey Soupercan, your mother was a two-cent cunt who opened her pussy to any dick. Bitch got raped and fucking loved it. So why don't you go commit suicide, so your fuckmeat of a mother can get started on replacing. Bitch regrets not aborting you. Go fuck off a roof or go suck a gun and eat a bullet. I'm sure your faggot cuck father can show you how.
Artekha chapter 12 . 7/30
What's the 30 sickles mean? love the story so far by the way.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 33 . 7/29
This was amazing! I love it!
Vercalos chapter 30 . 7/25
I find it odd that the Philosopher's stone was mentioned here, when discussing things that were out of bounds, as ultimately, Harry and company never actually interacted with it beyond knowing there was a Cerberus guarding a trapdoor, in this particular story. In this story, Dumbledore was forced to remove the Philosopher's Stone, and Quirrel died under mysterious circumstances without Harry intervening.
Naienkon chapter 33 . 7/19
This was a very nice story. Very well done and I really like how it all turned out in the end.
Rebmul chapter 33 . 7/15
wow you cant just say gabi might try to commit suicide and not go into that part of their life.
Child of Dreams chapter 18 . 7/14
I always thought it would be somewhere around Russia, but I suppose Germany fits too...
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 7/10
Um, actually Harry was 15 months old when Voldemort attacked, since he was born on July 31, 1980 and Voldemort attacked Godric's Hollow on October 31, 1981.
That's 1 year and 3 months, right down to the day.
There are 12 months in a year, which makes it 15 months.
KingAsuraX chapter 4 . 7/8
I quite like this Dumbledore. Isn't manipulative, just an old man who makes mistakes and is trying to fix them.
4,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »