Reviews for The Accidental Bond
Spielar chapter 23 . 9h
Gotta be honest, very few teenagers have the self control to not be sexual with one another at 13 to 18 years old. The reason most don't have sex at a younger age isn't because they think it is too early or because they are worried about hurting others. (Not sure how they would get hurt by sex in the first place if they are both willing). It is because everyone is awkward and don't think they can do that sort of things without getting into trouble, it is like a kid sneaking an extra sweet at a friends birthday party. I also disagree with your depiction of Ginny being abused at home like Harry was. Her mother is a bit of a control freak, but that is very far from being abusive. Calling a person shameful for wearing tight fitting or revealing clothes or acting flirtatious with someone is normal for someone raised in a strict or old fashioned household. Molly's words and actions aren't anywhere close to being bad enough to be compared to the Dursley's and actually makes me scoff at the comparison.
Spielar chapter 13 . 4/19
Does that count as Hermione cock blocking him?
lukeanimelover chapter 1 . 4/17
I dont know how to feel about this so far but im intrigued…
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 7 . 3/22
i like how you summarize each year so dar but it doesn't feel rushed
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 2 . 3/21
hagrid is 8ft tall for reference i though a troll was 12tf
I... am sorry. But this kinda ruined the story for me.

It was great. Until Gabrielle joined. Let's not talk about the fact she is basically a non-existent character in canon that barely appears there. But her age is just too low. Now, the MC is bonded to 11 yo girl when he is 14. Gabrielle will be what? 12 or 13 by the time this story ends? What is even the point of adding a character like that in this kind of situation? It's just off-putting and feel pedo-ish.

The author should have either added Fleur or he should have made Gabrielle 15 or 14 yo through some Veela maturity BS logic.

As it is now, it completely ruined any interest I could have had in this story because I don't want to read a story where a 11 yo girl is a love interest when her age does not match the MC. It just feels weird.

So much so that I lost interest in how it will even end.
I... am sorry. But this kinda ruined the story for me.

So much so that I lost interest in how it will even end.
Finnspa23 chapter 27 . 2/28
Love it!
Finnspa23 chapter 25 . 2/28
Love it!
Finnspa23 chapter 20 . 2/28
I hope this is the last one
Shadeymankey chapter 33 . 2/19
Love the story. Do wish the girls did not just circle harry as much—group relationships work better when those involved are all involved with each other. But again, do enjoy the story very much.
Shadeymankey chapter 26 . 2/19
Bloody hell why is the bus fare so expensive. I think you forgot your maths with that
Simianpower chapter 16 . 2/19
Why is Lupin not there? None of what caused him to leave in canon happened in this story, leaving a pretty big plot hole that seems to be just ignored in favor of "Moody" showing up.

Also, Cedric was a sixth-year, and magical oaths are corny as hell.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 33 . 2/14
I believe this is the only Harry/Multi story on my Favorites list. How and why Harry bonded with 3 girls and how it impacted life is the story here. Unlike most Multi fics where it is just a plot device to justify more lemons.
Beth1112 chapter 33 . 2/7
I really enjoyed your story.
4,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »