Reviews for The Accidental Bond
kelwin chapter 13 . 4h
I think that is quite a bit selfish. yes luna would have been light and ginny could manage just but by Hermione holding him back she could let to someone getting killed and that is merder or atleast manslaughter as harry could have saved them and they only reason not is they wanted harry all to them selves I would call that dispiccable and not something I would want in a friend. yes there is a price but there is with most things
kelwin chapter 4 . 9h
I think that someone who wanted to live for over 600 years and linking that to one stone would make sure that he at least had a spair or had a fake for people who want it for what ever reason. it is like saying I aam only still alive because of this bit of rock so will let others access to it. they will destroy it cause if they don't have one no one will. also there was nothing in the books saying he could not have made more than 1 as it says he is the only known maker of the stone not he could only make 1 so he could have some hidden in several places in the world. that is what I would have done so if one goes you get one of the spairs out until you can make another
Notaninsulttoyou chapter 21 . 8/11
Hey I just want to say how much I really love this story so far , but I wanted to say something about Gabi. She's 11, and demanding a kiss like the older girls seems pretty fair to me. See, I am 13, and I write smut. Personally, if all the bond mates are equal, I think Gabi is within the right to be kissed. It would be 2 years of agony otherwise. Her hormones must be driving her crazy . He'll be her husband. And harry won't be taking advantage, just being fair. 13 is a long way to watch and have to miss out. Ginny and Mione should at least try to include her. She has a sentiment mind, and can decide whether or not she's ready for these things. " the big kids" should treat her, no matter her looks, as an equal. Don't be offended it's just my little opinion.
CJTressler chapter 11 . 7/12
Another piece of information about Disney's Beauty and the Beast: As I write this in 2017, Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) is playing Belle in the live film version of the cartoon. And both characters are very fond of books, to put it mildly.
you always make ron the bad guy, Hermione was rude to ron, she was at fault.

second in canon ron was right most of the time, save harry life risking his own, was a B student, went on to be a arror but somehow you think he has nothing in common with Hermione when he has a lot.
2859 chapter 8 . 5/4
I love this story but Durmstrang is in Norway.
Murkglow chapter 13 . 4/24
Wow, that was fucking cold Hermione. Purposefully stopping Harry from saving someone? Even if you felt it was going to be taken care of otherwise, actually stopping him and taking the chance with someone's life like that is shocking honestly. That certainly doesn't reflect terribly favorably on her/them, that's for sure.

Since I'm finally commenting I might as well add this bit (it hasn't been relevant recently as he hasn't really been around that much but it bothered me earlier in the story): Even given that Ron did eventually apologize, why are they friends with him? I mean I just don't see it. Hermione (and even Ginny) clearly have no desire to be his friend and Harry gained plenty of reason not to be his friend thanks to the bond. Harry was even the one who threatened him to shape up. Is it really just "Well he was my first friend" so they try to make it work beyond any real reason to do so?
Caffae chapter 19 . 4/17
I really liked your story, but the harem was a bit too creepy for me to continue reading. I don't really have anything against polyamorous relationships but I think Harry is too possessive and the way he threatens other characters is overdone.

I think that your plot is really interesting and the Granger vs Dumbledore element is awesome. But your characterization feel as is they are trying to hard to force themselves into a stereotype.

Thanks for the story up till now, but I don't think I'll be able to keep reading.
13yearsagediff chapter 15 . 4/16
I didn't think it was that bad the way mrs weasley was...i think theyre taking it waaaay over the top. except for making her feel like a tramp. But even that isnt enough to say we'llnever come back here ever
13yearsagediff chapter 13 . 4/16
I'm kinda mad that Sirius' first response was to Remus and not Harry. Harry was always the most important person to him. He lived on rats just to be near him because he was unsafe.
13yearsagediff chapter 12 . 4/16
I hope you don't have Ginny and Hermione be able to cast the patronus, as it's supposed to be realllly difficult, and even if they can without a demontor they should not be able to with one.
13yearsagediff chapter 6 . 4/15
yay ilove ginny/harry
Jimbocous chapter 32 . 4/9
Thanks again for another great (re)read!
mikewj93 chapter 13 . 4/6
mikewj93 chapter 13 . 4/6
aww, i like luna. too bad
4,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »