Reviews for The Accidental Bond
Detsella Morningdew chapter 20 . 9/17
Your change was a reasonable one. Fleur was FAR more worried about Gabrielle than the other champions were, so much of a difference that I don't think it was just a "family vs. friend" thing. Putting a "creature of fire" underwater is a stupid idea in any case, whether it goes wrong or not.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 13 . 9/17
Luna staring directly at Harry before purposefully putting her life in danger is both hilarious and worrying.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 12 . 9/17
Dumbledore admitted himself that he had an ego and that he cared a bit too much for power. He tried to have self-control, but you can see very clearly that he wasn't entirely successful. He made quite a few excuses for himself.

He never actually said the words "The Greater Good", because that was Grindelwald's main saying (never feel comfortable with fics that make Dumbledore say that all the time), but you can see that he never fully divested himself of that ideology.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 8 . 9/17
I think the fanon concept of spells or potion making learning languages easier comes from Barty Crouch (Sr.) knowing a ludicrous number of languages, including a few that should be extremely difficult to learn. (As in, it would take practically his entire life with no room for work.)

I personally think that it's just as easy to ignore that small bit of canon as make spells/potions make it easier to learn languages, so I don't care that your story says they don't exist.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 7 . 9/17
I definitely think the Weasley family is at least slightly dysfunctional in canon. Maybe not to this exact extent, but pretty close to this. I noticed that on first or second reading. (My mother used the Harry Potter series as a tool to improve my reading comprehension and inferences.)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 2 . 9/17
I'm not sure where "Dan Granger had a military career" came from in fanon (it definitely isn't canon), but it always makes things just a little bit more interesting when Dan and Emma are more involved in the story.
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 15 . 9/5
I feel like you are giving Molly an unfair shake. She’s a little controlling, true, but you try raising and keeping seven kids in line, including the twins, and tell me you wouldn’t be the same lol.
blcoachmac chapter 33 . 8/28
That was one of the most enjoyable stories I have read! Great job!
blcoachmac chapter 27 . 8/27
ROTFLMFAO!
blcoachmac chapter 26 . 8/27
Good to get some of what could have happened after the war!
blcoachmac chapter 25 . 8/27
That was funny and Malfoy deserved it!
blcoachmac chapter 23 . 8/27
That should be 5 down? Did they message Croaker?
blcoachmac chapter 22 . 8/27
Moldyshorts gonna get a headache soon!
blcoachmac chapter 21 . 8/27
Molly will either get over herself or lose her family!
blcoachmac chapter 20 . 8/27
Gonna be a hot day in the old town tomorrow!
4,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »