Reviews for The Accidental Bond
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 33 . 2/13
A great story here! I enjoyed reading it!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 2/6
I accidentely started a interesting discussion on Discourse just to talking to a friend whom agreed that the way JK Rowling paints Gryffindors vs Slytherins is an exaggerated Liberals vs Conservatives.

Gryffindors are the liberals that want nothing but continuous change even if it has no merit or breaks the system. They can violate rules and get away with a slap in the wrist like James Potter nearly killing a student and Dumbledore just gives him a stern warning and a few detentions to blow the problem away. It made Snape hate Gryffindorks as justice wasn't properly served so Snape is forced to take the law into his own hands.

Slytherins are a (mean) version of Conservatives which the MSM paints as evil but in reality they just want things to not go to all welfare as Liberals have pushed the welfare state on us and we nearly became like Venezuela which the top liberals said we should follow as a role model. Look how well that worked out! They are starving there with food riots and animals from the local zoos ate up. Everyone is equal but poor and dying. The health care is (free) but crap.

The government that ignores laws of money and how capitalism works has left the country in shambles. What breaks capitalism is when you have multi national corporations act like kings and queens of old where they bed with the government and get special protection.

The Slytherins if any of them had done even HALF of the pranks James Potter did they would've been likely expelled unless their daddy's bailed them out. Both sides are petty.
As far as the whole time problem goes...I know the perfect spell to fix it!
Handimus Wavium!
surviversp chapter 33 . 1/9
Really enjoyed the story. Thank you for the time and effort you put into creating this.
fraidykat chapter 33 . 1/1
I hated how it ended, not the way you wrote it but that it ended. I want MORE! Thank you very much for writing this, I did enjoy so many parts of this story along with the whole story. (poor Draco, not) I am going thru your stories and haven't not enjoyed one yet. I hope life is getting better for you and yours and for your betas. Now what one should I start on next. Thank you again, Juanita Voorhees
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
the whole stone thing I never got even in the books or movies let alone the fanfics Flamel is 6OO YEARS OLD Albus is still a child to him why would he trust anyone other then his wife with it when for over 500 years he has kept it safe? if where I it would be near me at all times under a secret charm.
stevefocus chapter 33 . 12/6/2017
Briliant story this is the second time I have read it and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time.
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 11/30/2017
... still want Luna in the mix...
lightskiller chapter 24 . 11/29/2017
The one thing that bothers me about your story is that you over complicated the fidelis charm to hide their secret. Instead of one secret you split it into four with each secret having it's own charm cast upon it. Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Gabriel all share the same secret, their bond to harry through a rescue bond caused by his magic when he saved them. All you needed was one fidelis charm to hide one secret. That secret being " The saving of Hermione, Ginny, and Gabriel by Harry caused his magic to form a rescue bond between them". And you have stated in your story that even when only one was the secret keeper that all four of them knew the secret because of their magical bond.
Romily chapter 6 . 11/26/2017
Harry is a parselmouth. The language is parseltongue a speaker a parselmouth. Besides that i am glad the basilisk survived.
brennan.mholmich chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
Zero tolerance policy - if someone is trying to hurt you, just run away. Always fun to hear about. They're terrible in the real world, I can only imagine they'd be a death sentence in the magical world. Awful awful awful
RavenSummoning chapter 33 . 11/13/2017
Just read through this, took me a while, but the story was great! I very much enjoyed reading this! Thank you for writing this and giving me a much needed distraction in my life! Definitely adding you to my follows list, and I look forward to reading through the other stories you've written.
Janie.ohio chapter 33 . 11/13/2017
fun story. I loved that Voldemort was only a subplot. it made this different in a really good way. great job.
Mark the Mark chapter 25 . 11/9/2017
Dang, i guess my memory was tainted by the movie, I was sure that Harry saved fleur, but that was just the movie. _
DontMindMe chapter 33 . 10/23/2017
Thanks for the great story. Well thought out and a very interesting idea
4,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »