Reviews for The Accidental Bond
Panthertwat chapter 33 . 7/12
If you've already read lots of HP fanfics, then give this one a try.
Most of it stands out as different than the others.

The Harry/Multi aspect is done really well.
Each person, and their personality is given enough attention, and is well written.

Also, the focus on magical life was a nice change from Moldymort, Dumbledork, Happy Potty trio.
Monsieur Mole chapter 8 . 7/2
So they're watching Beauty and the Beast... luckily it's the animated version, or else Hermione would go into shock seeing herself
G the Headmaster chapter 8 . 7/1
Physics trumps magic!
Kitari Isengar chapter 22 . 6/25
I have to applaud you for making the relationships develop naturally, instead of "oh, we're bonded now, let's go have a roll in the hay." nice to see that this author has a sense of reality.

it's a great read too. something else i really enjoy.
Adran06 chapter 33 . 6/9
I gotta say, this was a pretty good story. However, you did have one major plot hole that REALLY bugged me. Ginny's injuries. In Chamber of Secrets, Harry gets EVERY BONE IN HIS ARM REMOVED, drinks Skele-grow, and spends 24 hours regrowing it. Then he's out of the hospital wing and perfectly 100% fine. In this, you have Ginny get injured badly with a bone that shatters, which requires it to be vanished (this makes sense, as hundreds of tiny bones are probably hard for magic to deal with without also effecting other things). She regrows this injury with Skele-grow also, but then has to spend months "recovering", and loses her Quiddich placement because of it. Based on canon information on healing, Ginny would be 100% recovered from such an injury in less than a day. No need to remove her from Quiddich, no need to "take it easy for several months". It just doesn't make any sense. Also, you never really resolved anything related to Dumbledore, aside from giving Harry the Elder Wand. Kind of an annoying plot hole too. Was really looking forward to an actual discussion/confrontation of Harry proving to Dumbledore what an idiot he is.
nat chapter 4 . 6/2
destroyed the fake to hide the real one and make sure dumbledore doesnt know.
Albert Scoot chapter 1 . 6/4
I've always felt kind of disgusted by how Ginny and Hermione actively prevented other girls from bonding with Harry. They make such a big deal about how important the bonding is to them and then prevent other girls from ever having that.
I'm done with this story after you made Ginny fit in. I can't stand the psycho bitch. She doesn't need to be there. If you want spice give harry any other woman but ginny. Sad, I really wanted to finish this story but I refuse if ginny is involved. Dumb bitch that she is. Ruined.
Fugacity7 chapter 6 . 4/27
I find it fascinating and fun to watch how you have tweaked the story - keeping the general story line but letting the ripples from the initial tweak (Harry going alone to rescue Hermione instead of Harry and Ron together) spread out to alter some, but not all, aspects of the story. I also like that just because Ron is not in quite the same role as Harry you didn't cast him as a villain - just a normally immature boy who is sometimes thoughtless, but still good at heart.
Demento56 chapter 33 . 4/16
You have some very silly ideas about quite a lot of things, which is reflected in your (above average) writing, and sadly does interfere with the story quite a lot. In spite of that, it's not a terrible premisejust something of a mistreated one. The story is a solid 6/10.
Minerva:"What happened to him"
Is she DAFT?
VeryBadFairy chapter 22 . 4/2
BEST. HARRY. MULTI. EVER. Apart from no squeaky Lemons! Well u can't have evryting. Thanks for da read.
mumphie chapter 33 . 4/3
Truly loved the story! It is one of those that makes you want MORE! ;)
Though, you may want to revise Emma being a 'step-mom' - she isn't. She adopted Harry, she didn't marry his birth dad.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 33 . 3/19
Great story, one of the best Harry/multi pairings I have read so far. I do wish Gabrielle wasn’t added to the mix, though. I have nothing against Gabi per se, but I just didn’t particularly like how she kept trying to push Harry’s limits and I don’t think she fit in quite as well as the other two. However, I do agree with a prior review that was posted about Harry and Hermione a little callous when speaking about Gabi’s probable decision to not use the stone, I just don’t think that’s something they would have spoken about if the bond with Gabi was strong.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 27 . 3/16
"Did you know you're dead?" was a hilarious line.
4,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »