Reviews for The Accidental Bond
JungJaco chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
Killed poor little Kreacher without even mentioning his name...
TeganCappa chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I might pick this back up at a later time. My hated for all things Ginny keeps me from enjoying this any longer.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Had to stop reading. Such a disappointment.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Please don't have Harry bond with Ginny. Fingers are crossed! OH GOD don't do it!
That guy chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
There should be a Neville harem story, it would be interesting if there's was a good one.
Unknown chapter 33 . 12/12/2015
truly an amazing mind has writen this as i have read it all and i kinda want to read more so im sad that this is the end so this was absolutly amazing to read and good work
Del chapter 33 . 12/4/2015
I came across this story a few days ago and have enjoyed it immensely. I only found fan fiction by accident a couple of months ago and I do believe I would rate this very high in my top three.
I want to thank you for taking the time to write it for all of us to enjoy.

Del.
charcoal11 chapter 29 . 11/20/2015
error, previous chapter you had welcoming feast starting at 6:30, here you have it at 6
crimsontears82684 chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
Highly enjoyable. Thanks for a good read.
cbpeebs chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Don't know why so many people and writers get hung up on canon so much the whole point of fanfic is to put the writers spin on the story and I am enjoying your version.
theeyes1 chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
You know, if your 1 Galleon 100 GBP is right (and I've seen this exchange rate used elsewhere, and for similar reasons), then the 320 Galleon charge for the books that you reference in this chapter would be 32,000 GBP. If that is indeed "the majority of [Snape's] monthly pay", then he makes at LEAST 384,000 GBP per year, which in turn is roughly $576,000 per year! That's a rather insane amount of money.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Did the Dursleys even no that they lost custody of Harry even though legally they didn't have it in the first place lol. Hopefully they get into Gringotts and get stuff sorted in there since I'm sure Dumbledore has no compunction in stealing Harry's money to give to the Dursleys lol. You know sorta like Lucius giving money to Fudge lol.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
They were lucky it only took just over a day for the bond to settle usually it can take weeks for it to do so.
Tyler chapter 33 . 10/7/2015
Fantastic I loved the story and thank you for taking the time to write this.
Enezmo chapter 21 . 10/7/2015