Reviews for The Accidental Bond
Thanks ...
kynan99 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Thanks
Stoned Koala chapter 11 . 10/1/2017
With all respect to your beta and Lily not knowing Beauty and the Beast, that is in our universe. In the Potterverse the film may have been released much sooner.
We should also remember that there was a French film that was released just after WW2. If that had been English instead, Lily would have known about it.
Interestingly, that particular fairy tale was popularised in the 1740s though its origins date back about four *thousand* years.
Maybe the song is from a wizarding version?
Stoned Koala chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
How much does a teacher at Hogwarts get paid? I get that the school is meant to be the premier school of magic in the UK but Snape is clearly being paid ridiculous sums of money if 320 galleons is less than a month's wages.
And £150 (by the author's own calculations) for a book? That's equally ridiculous even given the bloat usually applied to textbooks. Paying for my Uni texts is still the only time I've ever seen more than one £50 note in one place outside of a bank.
But it does make the Triwizard winnings look like a more reasonable sum now.
Efloresco chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
Nice, dropping that bomb on the Malfoys.

By the by "Professor Flitwick says there is no translation spell to help you speak another language or to learn it faster." got me thinking. There has to be some way, how else could Crouch senior have learned 150 languages? Not that I mond there not being one in your story, just food for thought.

The 100 galleons makes more sense by the way. Hogwarts is a pretty damn prestigious institution and Snape has been teaching for 10 years. It's within the realm of possibility from what I know.
Efloresco chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
""I will take make sure those funds are recovered from Severus's pay-check, even if that is the majority of this month's pay.""

He makes 40k a month? Not bad.
observentuser chapter 33 . 9/23/2017
Have to say that this has become a favorite of mine. The writing is...compelling. The way you dealt with the Horcrux's was inspired. The Philosophers Stone bit was a nice twist. The characters were well thought out and melded well. Thank You! :-)
Midots chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
relationship oriented. although, it would have been good to get one more and the girls refused, then harry forced to perform the bond severing charm.
would the stone still work if Gabrielle is not around?
good read
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2017
"As he started to close the three steps between them, a fast moving shape flew by and she saw a foot kick the evil blond boy in the head, causing him to go flying down the corridor. She wanted to weep with joy. A broom was dropped and she felt her body relax as the spell was released just before the arms of her true love wrapped around her, holding her as if he never wanted to let go - and she did not want him to let go. The tears started to flow now and she made no effort to stop her sobs."

At that point...

Malfoy realized...

That he really fucked up.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2017
"Ronald Weasley," she said angrily and fiercely over his gurgling. "If you ever yell at her or say anything like that to her ever again, I swear, I'll cut your willie off and Vanish it. Chiroptera Mucosus!" She threw his head forward as little greenish gray bats came out of his nose and started attacking his face, causing him to give a little scream in pain.

Harry watched Ginny run up the stairs after Hermione to comfort her. He stood there for a few seconds in cold anger watching the boy he had thought was one of his better male friends. Deciding that he needed to be careful, lest he seriously injure him, Harry shot a full body bind at Ron before walking over. The little bats continued to claw at Ron's face, scratching him, and the redhead could not do a thing about it.

In a cold, quiet, and fierce voice, Harry said, "Ron … if you ever do anything like that again to Hermione or Ginny, I swear I'll…"

A hand grabbed Harry's shoulder and pulled him back.

Harry looked back to see the seventh-year boy's Prefect.

"Potter, I know you're fightin' angry, but give it a rest until mornin'. Ya don't wanna be sayin' something you'll regret later."

After a long few seconds, Harry replied, "I can't imagine anything I'd regret at the moment. You better keep him away from me tonight."

"Aye, that I can do. I think a Cushionin' charm on my floor will do for him tonight. Ya headin' home tomorrow, aren't ya?"

"Yeah."

"I'll keep 'im with me until ten. Go on now."

Harry nodded, but before he left, he shot a glaring look at Ron. "Never again - Weasley," he said venomously."

At that moment...

Ron realized...

That he really fucked up,
ThunderSphinx chapter 33 . 9/14/2017
That's really callous of Harry and Hermione to notice even be bothered by a potential death Gabrielle. They actually seem to be looking forward to it.

Will Harry, Hermione, Gabbi, and Ginny ever have kids?
I hope so. What will their names be? I'm thinking 7 kids.

Hermione's not fat!

There's one thing I heavily disagree with. Harry is *NOT* the type of person that would want to selfishly live for eternity. He understands that people die. He will not wish to avoid him eventual death; he does not fear death. Furthermore, he would not wish for Lily and James to have to wait so long to meet their only child. This is incredibly selfish of Harry! He should be ashamed of himself. Canon Harry would be looking forward to meeting him parents in the afterlife.

Oh, and BTW, your name is Kevin too, hmm. So is mine. You stole it. Grr. Give it back, lol.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 28 . 9/6/2017
Still have to deal with dumb as a door. Malfoy control stone is still out unless I missed something. He jerked it from Malfoy neck and put in in his pocket before obliviations Malfoy and sending him on to his destiny. It needs to be handed over to the veela unless I missed it.
4,056 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »