Reviews for The Accidental Bond
Fibinaci chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
A little thing but very telling to me how Dumbles(like Fudge) didn't even spare a thought for the two muggle girls Lucius was no doubt raping.
Call0013 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
I think hermoine is lieing. or maybe if they bond a French witch the bond will make them learn French fast to take away the communication problems
Fibinaci chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
The thing about a dysfunctional Weasley family that works is that most of the things that can be used to support such can be drawn from canon. I liked Hermione's anger when she first began to really talk about Harry and Ginny's bonding, it made her seem real.
what are you even saying chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Very good update, few stories have Lucius getting caught quite like this, and I must say I'm impressed. Your Harry is extraordinary.

Looking forward to more.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
very very good
Sapo08 chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Great chapter, i love all your stories, keep up! i hope i read lilys child soon enough.
Fibinaci chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
It read kinda weird how went out of your way to say that Katie was only being big sisterly with harry, but it didn't take me out of the story or anything. I do wonder how Hermione will take not being Harry's only girl?
Esus927 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Two main points that I was extremely happy to see:

First, in every Harry/Hermione story I read I fear that she controls Harry so much that it lowers his role as the main protagonist. I was relieved to see Harry take a stand on a tough issue (his attack on Lucius) and not back down from it, even though she obviously has problems with the unlawful ways he went about dealing with the Malfoys.

Second, the bond only being to Harry and not spread out through each other girl. I'm hoping for tension and animosity to exist as the years drag on; it's only to be expected for jealousy, resentment, anger and other emotions to exist between each girl as Harry is forced to share time with all of them. If the girls had been bonded to each other there would of been a much lower chance of this happening.

I'm also glad you have the Grangers acting as a guardian should. Children are children and the adults are the adults, sometimes the parents have to put their foot down and make the tough decision to do something their kids don't like. Glad you had Dan explain the parents' point of view concerning Harry and Hermione being in Hogwarts, I can't even imagine the pure terror I'd feel if a child of mine attended such a dangerous school.

Wow, six chapters devoted to third year, I can only assume this means you'll be moving them to Beauxbatons. I'm not really worried about this if it does happen; you've done an excellent job so far presenting your universe and the characterizations of everyone, so I'm confident you won't have many problems describing a completely new environment and people.

As always, excellent chapter and looking forward to more.
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
This chapter was pretty good, despite the fact that you had two young girls sexually assualted. While I can see that you used them as plot devices, it wasn't really needed. Non-magicals(muggles) are heavily unappreciated in HP fanfiction due to our large numbers. Seeing hundreds raped, murdered, and tortured may be par for the course in HP fanfiction but it is getting kind of old(I know you aren't like that, just pointing out something I see quite often). Malfoy Sr. going to prison should make a great chapter. When you were thanking people for their suggestions, I wasn't sure if you were mentioning me so I was going to put my full idea in this review now that I've had a chance to fully think it through. Gabrielle Delacour probably wouldn't make as good inclusion in the multi-ship as Fleur would. While I think a Fleur/Tonks pairing is always hot, Fleur could tell Harry that he saved her(Fleur) after he saved Gabrielle because if Gabrielle had been hurt then she would have died. Plus, she is closer in age to Harry than Gabrielle is. I look forward to the next chapter, and I'd also like to suggest that Dumbledore use this opportunity to get Crabbe and Goyle as well. Later.
peruvianprincess chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
In my mind I'm jumping up and down with excitement after reading this chapter! That was so fun! Thanks!
Perfect Lionheart chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Interesting. I like the revenge on Malfoy. It was well thought out and executed, and even more deserved.

I have to wonder, though, if you are done forming bonds. I hope not, but those lives he saved in the books he's already saved and bonded.

Will there be an incident on the train? Will he save the lives of girls from the dementors attacking there? If they are trying to look normal Ginny could be off visiting friends, who include Luna, and Harry could very well rush off to rescue his ginger haired wife only to find himself with a blonde one as well.

Just a suggestion.
slashslut chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
harry's pay back was clever and well-deserved!
HopeBreaker chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
A great chapter, magnifies the attack technique harry's

Ginny poor who have to work tirelessly

I hope you see as French's learning and travel

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Great job and good luck
Wolfric chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
A wonderful fate for Lucius. It probably won't do much to moderate Draco's behaviour. Thanks for writing. W.
hordac85 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010