Reviews for The Accidental Bond
Loveandpower chapter 11 . 1/9
Or just say that the person who made Beauty and the Beast was at Hogwarts xD

Also minor grammar issue when Harry interviews Flitwoxk

He knocks on door and asks what i can i do for you ? Too many "I"'s
Loveandpower chapter 8 . 1/9
Gryff Yes! But a snake at heart engorgio a few pebbles is brilliant cunning
Loveandpower chapter 5 . 1/8
I hear France is pretty this time of the year ya ya ...xD
Loveandpower chapter 4 . 1/8
Or or...plot twist Dumbles has the real stone and is greedy xD

Jkjk
Loveandpower chapter 2 . 1/8
First off..could had sworn I read this before haha...ever read a fic and years later read it again without realizing it? XD...

Anyway, maybe it is just me but I just find accepting Harry adoption wise as guardians being done like that kind of unrealistic. Even the system of getting that done. That would be like what? 3-4 months? Insane
mumi3 chapter 33 . 1/8
i love it
Tgitc chapter 13 . 1/1
That line about accidents can happen is a set up for the triwizard second task Gabbriel Delacore if I have ever seen one. Ps. Tgitc stands for thatguyinthecrowd if you want tonrespond I was just too lazy to login sorry.
Cwhit930 chapter 33 . 1/3
Thank you for the share. A great story and enjoyed the revisiting plot points from earlier in the story and closed out at the end. Well written and detailed. Thank you again.
noddwyd chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
countdown til everyone is obliviated and Harry is back at the Dursley's. 3...2...1...
neunon chapter 24 . 12/15/2016
I'm not all the way through this fic yet, but I'm really enjoying it. It's M-rated but not smutty (yet?). Most of the characters feel like they're realistically portrayed. I don't yet understand or appreciate this characterization of Dumbledore, though. Molly Weasley's characterization was a little bit over-the-top, and difficult to believe. Very much non-canon. Molly is not canonically batshit crazy, but a lot of fics have interpreted her that way. The Ron characterization felt right though. Especially in the movies, Ron felt vestigial. He was filler. Comic relief. (Slightly off-topic: I also have no idea how the canonical Ron/Hermione pairing could ever possibly be expected to work, so I appreciate any fic that ignores that bit of canon.)

I like that this fic calls into question the implications of this kind of "bonding" ability. Does bonding impact free will? If you rescue someone too young, what does that do to them? Does it impact their mental/emotional development in some way? What are the moral and ethical issues?

I was initially frustrated with the Harry/Gabrielle bond, because I thought Fleur was a much more interesting character - but I do like the chosen pairing raises more of the questions I listed above.

This story felt like it grew rather naturally as well. You get a really solid sense of who all the characters are in this AU before the second bond occurs, and you can easily sense the characters maturing as well.

Overall, amazing fic. Definitely one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Really ? Thé malfoys rich as fuck ans pureblood didn't bother to ward Ther manor against this kind of stuff ?
DanDrake chapter 13 . 12/10/2016
I can understand why you put that part with ginny saving luna instead of harry but i feel hermione made a mistake grabbing harry and stopping him from helping what would have happened if luna (god forbid) was to heavy for ginny to pull back up or if ginny fell to trying to save her. So my thoughts Good Idea, Bad Exucution.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 33 . 12/7/2016
I'm a big fan of your stories. I've read the later ones after this and decided to start going through your stories in reverse chronological order (your better stories back to your greener stories). This was an awesome read. I've never come across a polygamous pairing that was written to be so believable (with the help of magic of course). The inclusion of immortality was a favorite for me.

Your writing skill is superb. I'll definitely be recommending this to my friends and readers. Thanks for taking the time to write this and share it.
Snidget4 chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
First, thank you for writing, I am enjoying the story very much. But you have Sirius and Ginny dancing a waltz because it is a slow one. It does not work that way. A waltz is a 3/4 time signature, not just slow music. There are 4/4 time signature slow dances too, for example the slowfox. And the Viennese waltz is not slow at all.
noreenklose chapter 33 . 12/4/2016
Excellent story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thank you for writing.
A small "nitpick"- - -
There is a difference between conscience and conscious, and you used the wrong term twice.
Conscious means "awake and aware".
Conscience is the "little voice in your mind" that tells you what is right.
I hope you don't mind my pointing that out to you.
Nitpick aside, it was a great story!
4,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »