Reviews for The Accidental Bond
AvidReader chapter 1 . 2/26
My take on one aspect of the Ginny-hate you talk about, and Weasley-bashing in general is that cannon draws Molly, Ginny and Ron as very fickle (at best) friends. While Ginny and Ron may arguably be excused some responsibility because 'the devil (Molly) made them do it,' that's really an oversimplification since everyone is ultimately responsible for their own actions.

Also, while I believe that every story must ultimately stand on its own (internal consistency is more important than cannon-compliance), the reader may assume fanfics follow cannon. In other words, when you're playing in JKR's playground the cannon will usually establish at least part of a story's 'context' in the reader's mind.
old guy chapter 30 . 2/24
been wondering if Harry still has the control stone he took away from Malfoy, and when Gabi had time to work with Mom on her control, or if she worked that out. I also still worry about albus
old guy chapter 29 . 2/24
wonder if Dumbledore is still plotting and believes Harry still has a horcrux in his scar? nicely scripted episode
old guy chapter 28 . 2/24
interesting
old guy chapter 27 . 2/24
works for me. sprout for head was a surprise, I might have picked ole flit, myself. maybe house heads as separate, also working with security, like dorm parents, teaching first and second years maybe.
old guy chapter 26 . 2/24
I know the goblins are not very helpful, even hostile, most of the time, but maybe Harry needs to work with an account manager to figure out his holdings, and some on his heritage. It would be to their benefit also, so the goblins may cooperate some.
old guy chapter 25 . 2/24
very nicely plotted and scripted
old guy chapter 24 . 2/24
starting to get tense now
old guy chapter 23 . 2/24
nicely scripted. Harry needs to back and get that custom wand
old guy chapter 22 . 2/24
seems simple enough to find Harry's horcrux. Makes you wonder why it was not found and removed prior. Of course, if it's gone, he can't die against voldemort and then his own soul take over to re-animate himself (survive a second AK)
old guy chapter 21 . 2/24
nicely scripted. Once the life debt was ever mentioned, I knew Harry would have to use it against Molly.
old guy chapter 20 . 2/23
knew it had to happen and it had to be Luna or Gabby, so I see no problem with your premise. Quite the little Harem he has going ain't it. Wonder who's next. Most of the horcruxes are gone, and I'm sure Al would have found one in Harry if he had one since he is an Unspeakable. No sign of the snake so far, so maybe its gonna wind up quicker than canon and Harry won't wind up with another girl. A couple would be kind of comfortable and maybe accepted, but a whole houseful would be a major problem.
old guy chapter 15 . 2/23
very nicely scripted and plotted. Shame they weren't able to take out all the De's
old guy chapter 12 . 2/23
I always felt Albus was a megalomaniac and felt he knew best, no one else had any smarts to help out, and I still say he worked it that way to keep Harry fat, dumb, happy, and shark bait (canon fodder for Tom) so he could rush in and take Tom out after he was weakened by fighting Harry. Always felt that since Harry never received much help to learn to fight someone such as Tom, I figure Tom wouldn't have much to do to take Harry out, thus not being weakened enough to make a difference.
old guy chapter 11 . 2/23
the canon premise may be there, but you have twisted it around to make it your story line. Been pretty good so far.
3,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »