Reviews for The Accidental Bond
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
I don't understand why they want to stay at Hogwarts honestly, it doesn't seem they have any more friends than canon. I also don't get why Ron is still hanging around Harry, I mean harry compared him to Dudley, if that were true he would stay away from him.
Epicweaver chapter 33 . 11/14/2016
Good read. I do feel like after Voldemort the dramatic tension just sort of left. The rest of the story loosely feels like a where are they now sort of thing. It was a sweet story, but I think the foursome needed more challenges for after the tournament.
hawksma chapter 33 . 11/1/2016
Excellent story. I enjoyed it a lot.
Navn Ukjent chapter 33 . 10/25/2016
Quite nice and fluffy fic.

One quibble regarding the last chapter, an undergrad degree is usually 3 years both in England and France (and most of Europe).
LordCanine chapter 25 . 10/24/2016
She gets rescued in the movie. Though he only sends a flare so they can find her. He still saved her.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 33 . 10/20/2016
Hm. Honestly overall didn't like this story. The first part is well written and very interesting, and I think it is somewhat unique in the bond genre of fics. Honestly this story pretty much changed the way I ever thought I could view a three person relationship. However a fourth person is added which really crashes into an exceptionally well written dynamic, and destroys it as far as I am concerned. Many chapters later I think she is well integrated into the story, but by then it is too late. The actual 'plot' as I consider it concludes about two thirds of the way through this story. I kept reading and trying to see when the next plot would happen, but it doesn't. It is pretty much just overcomplicated every day life without anything interesting really happening. And this is definitely a story that ends on a whimper. When I reached the end I kept looking for the next chapter, it really doesn't feel like the end to a story that went on so long and that started out so well. If anything I feel it ended on a sort of depressing note that doesn't seem necessary at all. Overall I can't recommend it, even though early on I thought it was amazing.
setokayba2n chapter 33 . 10/16/2016
It was a good story, even if in theory the ministry is still corrupt, but they can't win everything... C'Est la Vie... At last they don't have Umbridge
kaisonsheart chapter 23 . 10/10/2016
LOL my pandora was playing another one bites the dust as i was reading this chapter!
TimothyB chapter 33 . 10/6/2016
This is definitely one of my favorite stories out there. Love how the characters interacted with each other and I love how you went past the death of Voldy. Nice to see the progression past the main story. An amazing overall story and I'm sad to see it end.
himalay1729 chapter 14 . 10/1/2016