Reviews for She Who Must Not Be Named
vbngdjdsgtfkytorueuj5eyhwryhj chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
All I can say is: This is an amazing story! I love the whole Mab/Lucius, it's cute :) and Ginny's reaction at the end was great. Please continue!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
I want more :D

Lucius is cute around Mab!

I am glad Luna has joined in.

Mab and Thestrals, that was a lovely sight! I am slightly amazed that Ron still hasn't seen anyone die. I mean wasn't there this huge battle at the end of the Deathly Hallows?
Halewyn's Lady chapter 11 . 5/9/2011
"she is more or less the whole reason Hogwarts exists." very nice! Now all bow down and worship.
Halewyn's Lady chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
I love how Frik's book keeps popping up in fanfics.

Voldemort, what's come over you?
Halewyn's Lady chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
*screams* Mab!

Let's vote Voldemort or Mab: Mab, you winn. Stop summoning Voldi if it is hurting Mab! *checking the room for Death Eaters come to execute me* Yeah sorry Voldemort you know I like you too.

"Is it necessary you come up with a new way to cause me pain every time we are in the same room?" Yes, Lucius, because you are our new Frik. :p

Hermoine, don't you dare ruin it!
Halewyn's Lady chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Sending an elf to the queen of fairies did not seem a bad idea to me, Bellatrix.

*oh no I'm talking to characters again*
Halewyn's Lady chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
You are linking Merlin and Harry Potter through my two favourite actresses! *hug*

I would have expected Hermoine to ignore Rita completely.

yay a cliffhanger: I wonder who would be coming in the traditional way?
Halewyn's Lady chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
"My traitorous sister": another thing Bella and Mab have in common.

Mab is sweet. She will have a lot to learn about this 'new magic world'.
Halewyn's Lady chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
"Morgan?" Perfect! Now give me Bellatrix' reaction!

Lovely to see professor Trelawney again.

"Evil is returning to our land, it is to be twice as powerful as it was before." Really Harry, surely you didn't think that after 7 books fighting evil, it would leave you alone?

I'm curious where this is heading...
Halewyn's Lady chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
aaw Lucius not so happy to see Bella after all?

As for Bellatrix talking about Queen Mab, me likey.
Halewyn's Lady chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Dear Lucius having a hang over.:)

Great how you made him miserable and funny at the same time!
Arwen17evenstar chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
Well Luna's a Ravenclaw. That's why she's different. Those Ravenclaws are eccentric. I don't remember, but the four houses have they been brought up yet as a topic? Like maybe there's something awesome about the history or founding of the different houses.

I wonder which house Mab would associate with the most strongly. Ravenclaw or Slytherin, either one is likely.
Maellowyn chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
Nice, some tension between the characters. And little Lucy seems slightly infatuated. The only thing that confuses me a little bit is your rapid change of scenery, between the bad and good guys. But I'll get into it while reading. Now I wanna know what Ms. Skeeter might be up to.

Happy New Year's Eve!
Maellowyn chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Hey ! What a surprise! I haven't been on the for so long - and now I there are even two new chaps for me to read!

Wonderful, I already thought you'd given up on that one, but now I'm glad to see the story continues. Can't await more, as always
Sheila Bryant chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
You vicious, vicious little creature.

Leaving me hanging like this ... really. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty.

Well...?

(imagine me squinting my eyes at you, one eyebrow raised, silently demanding more soon.)

But to say something nice as well: Thanks for updating! It pleaseth me greatly. _

It was so nice to find that little message of you in my inbox too. I like receiving feedback for my reviews.

This story line is something very unique, I think.

I didn't go into detail before, but I shall now (at least a little).

Not only did you bring my favorite Queen of Air and Darkness back to life; you even brought her to a fandom I would have never imagined myself, even though now that I read it, it seems such a natural setting for her to appear in.

All your characters seem "in character", which isn't always the case in fan fiction. I have to admit that Mab was irritatingly (is that a word?) nice at times, but it worked perfectly in the places you chose.

I chuckled when you made Miranda Richardson meet Miranda Richardson in my head. Well, two characters she portrayed anyhow.

There are so many things that could happen next or could still happen; it makes me crave another update. If I could look inside your head and extract the story line that would be nice, but since I am not as powerful as the wizards and witches in this story, I doubt I'll have any luck trying.

I'd really like to find out more about Mab's involvement in how Hogwards came to be and whether she knew about it. Right now she doesn't seem to have a clue, so I'd like to read about her reaction. It also seems that she is the 'good' one in this, since the Dark Lord currently is her enemy. What will happen once he is defeated? Oh, so many things to look forward to... I'm giddy with excitement. And I shouldn't be - I'm too old for that!

You have me intrigued, as you had at the end of every chapter. I'm looking forward to the next installment.