Reviews for Sharks in Suits
Whisper chapter 1 . 4/30
*shivers*
Man, I wish they had done an actual Xover episode...can you imagine how that would've been?
I think a confrontation between this BAU and Dexter would've made a much better ending to the Dexter series than what actually happend.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Lol lets hope they leave well enough alone. Cool idea.
Wisperwind chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This was awesome!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I always wondered what would happen if the BAU got on Dexter's trail.
I really liked this.
Author of Doom Rin chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
A nice short psychological piece. The fun thing about crime-law based shows is that you can blend them rather easily in fic. I like the subtle tension throughout and outside view of Dexter himself.
Because of the quality of your story I have chosen to recommend it on my recblog LitGlut.
.com. Thank you for your writing!
Kudos,
SensibleRin.
Me chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Only way to discribe this is amazing...
WRose chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
sequel
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Really good!
hito chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this is awesome :D
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Very nice, I wish there was more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is so good! I wish you would write more!
Silence.I'mSleeping chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really love this story I always find myself re-reading it at least once a month and it still gives me chills :)
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was good, but it doesn't feel complete. I think that you should so continue this or do some more crossovers with these two shows, I'd love to read them. Great Job!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
All the while, I was at the edge, waiting to see how each of them will react in this tight situation. From the way I saw, Dexter is telling his story, but in the role and POV of a normal person, complete with all the surprised looks, sympathy and grimaces of remembering a bad incident. Anyone with less skills than Hotch and Reid may not be able to see through his act. A bit of hair-raising, and quite exciting.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/2/2012