Reviews for Cupid and Psyche
Blah chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Actually, I'm pretty sure that Eros and Psyche are Greek... o_o
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
i had fun reading this :D so sweet
Mauia88 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
How interesting that you add the twist of gods and goddesses etc. Once again, i love the way you wrote this story - nicely done! I love your SasuHina stories 3 :]
Rot-Chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I love Greek mythology, and I think you did a great job tying in the love story of Cupid and Psyche to your story. Sasuke as Cupid and Hinata as Psyche was perfect. I really liked it. :)
QQQniQ chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Aww sweet :)

For a second there I thought it's going to be a sad ending :3
PanicPossessed chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Cool. XD
N-AngelFire chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
your stories are always so unique! i could picture Sasuke with long hair and a headband... its a good look for him. Great job, it was very cute.

hey why does the review counter give us 9 characters? do they honestly think a review could be that long?

sorry, random music. I love your story and your writing!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
No! I expected Gaara to be with Hinata.

Oh well, its still cute and intresting.

I dont believe in them but I still love the gods from Greek Mythology!

There so ... awesome, but yet ...kinda idiots. Lol

Good Job!
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This is a lovely piece. It leaves me in awe at how simplistic it seems, yet the use of mythology you've weaved into the story makes it seem so double-layered. I've always found Greek mythology interesting, so I suppose Roman mythology wouldn't be much different. I enjoyed this a lot and I can't help but admit that I loved Mikoto and Fugaku's part. Gods' jealousy and competitive streaks amuse me and it's hilarious to see Sasuke's parents playing their part. It makes me wonder how Itachi would've played into all this. But, of course, this is a SasuHina fic. This was so splendidly well-done and written beautifully.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
lol. Didn't need to explain yourself dear. Lovely story. :D
Spry Lady Murk chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Ah, it has been awhile since I've checked back here. I really like this story-it's a refreshing take on the aged myths. We need more ficlets like this on here. Very nice indeed. -
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
this was absolutely beautiful
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I'm a big fan of greek mythology myself, Roman too. And I absolutely adore this story XD Best yet
MeriMaharani chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
hey! that was a really gud piece! ) loved it! also looked up cupid and psyche for gud measure lol. well done.
12345 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOL! FUNNY! AND GOOD! REALLY GOOD!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »