Reviews for Cupid and Psyche
firegoat chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i remember there being a greek equivilant to cupid and psyche

it was eros and forgot her name ;

just look it up though on wiki it should be there.

most roman gods came from the greeks, no originality there :/
math music reading chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh my gosh! That was actually a perfect myth to put them in, the characters really fit! I liked how you changed it though, Cupid would make mischief and ignore his parents' orders.
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
nice one! really love this but i believe that the actual story of cupid and psyche does not really go this way..all the same this turned out great..
x.Rei chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This version is cute. :)
KellyYeoh chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i love your writing for this chapter, but sasuke's mom got what she wished, to have hinata fall in love with someone. so she should be happy.
harley944 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
aw cute
Cherrilicious Phenomena chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I like this story too much for my own good. Mainly because Im such a freak for Roman and Greek mythology. But really, outstanding story. D: You write in ways I only wish I could ;-;
OurDarkLady chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh geez, I love your stuff. *Le sigh* It's always either a) creative, b) hilarious, c) addictive, or all of the above. Are you writing your own fiction? Cuz you should. :D

Or maybe you shouldn't. Cuz then the world would have significantly fewer actually GOOD SasuHinas.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Love this version of Cupid and Psyche! Fantastic read, its been a long time since anyone has done a spin-off of this roman mythology love story...Great job!
BunnyMewWitch chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
AAW! thats a really sweet story! lol Sasuke as cupid just brings out the fangirl in all of us! *SQUEAL!*
nemulos chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
it was a really pleasant oneshot.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3