Reviews for Dirty Little Thing
showstopper87 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
This story is awesome. Please continue. John and Cody are so hott. and i love the teasing. It is so hot! :)
MinnieOMH chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I Really think You Should add more.:( I Love Codena :)
IsidoraAngst chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Nice...nice chapter. Loved it. Can't wait for more.
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Love the first chapter. So exciting.
eeelleira chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I LOVE IT! can't wait for the next chapter. (:
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
you need to add another few chapters
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I'm hoping the third chapter. Update soon please! I love this!
EverlastingWonderland chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
I really love this story, I hope you update it! I love John Cena/Cody! You also made me want to read a John Morrison/Cody )
Mizzy681 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I like this a lot. Never been much of a Cenagirl, but Codena? I like it. Actually I like most Cody-pairings, so that's nit difficult. Keep up the good work.
MaggotAngel chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I hope there's a chapter three in the works 'cause this looks good.
Jess1186 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Liking this so far.

I like normal-ish Randy and Cody is really sweet.
Ortista Ice Cream chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
its official... your stories are entraping haha. i just really like how everything is set up with this one; cody not being the slut. cena as the victim from a past relationship now rearing its ugly head again. orton as the overjealous lustful man who wants cody. ted being used by the man he wants to be with. and batista as the heartless asshole - i especially love that. p.s.; make orton as ass too ;p
246kisses chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Oh, me likey, defently ipdate hun.
Emono chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
AH! You have to continue this! I've never read a really good Codena before, and you got it perfectly!

Mad loves for you,

Emono
Stuffmymonkey chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was the right amount of cute and hot for the beginning of a story. I never pictured John and Cody together but I think you have convinced me to give them a try. I will be waiting in suspense for chapters to come.