Reviews for Building Blocks
Young Reader chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Guess no one gave you ideas huh?
1fallenangel7 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
AWWW(: update, pleeeeease!
FrivolousFlare chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Sooooo...I was looking through some old fanfics and came across this, which begged the question: When are you going to think about updating again? Pleeeaaaaaaase say soon! I want to read more! *Gets down on to knees and begs*

Anywho, the second chapter (which, I've realised with horror, I never reviewed) Was awesome and adorable! Heheh, playing in the rain, so funny. I loved Cyborg, he made me laugh...

Keep Writing!
Kole Haper12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY THESE TWO DON'T GET ENOUGH LOVE!THEY HAVE TONS OF FANFICS AND PICTURES TO PROVE YOU'RE WRONG!
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Aw! This was so cute! :D Jericho and Kole forever! D
onedirection394 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
love it :)
apersonfromflorida chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
What If...

-kole and jericho met in another life? (i dont know how your going to accomplish that)

-kole and jericho met in the TT commonroom because they both had a night mare about loosing each other (awwww)

-gnarrk went missing and kole and jericho went looking for him

-jericho came to kole's house underground?

-had a lunch together

-other titans got kole and jerich together?

YAWN soooo tired. i geuss that is what you get for reading ff all night (it is currently 1:20)

keep on keeping on

-apersonfromflorida
whitefang chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
well i was thinking that if jowy losted his powers than that wouldnt make him a titan and would have to back to tibet... and maybe kole didnt want him to leave so she went with him ... and so on heehee, btw i liked how kole and jericho was secretly talking to each other be for cy came and said good night kole ... lol i could actully pictuer them playin in the mud, it raining, a them talking together and stuff like that . good luck with the next chapter k ? and try not to work to hard .. oh almost forgot ... i wanted to kno if u wanted to put a a lil song in there like " jericho willson tribute " just woundering D
asukira chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
this is so good!D great job! keep up the good work
ElvenQueen18 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is a cute one-shot. And yes, this kind of thing has been done in other JeriKole fics, but I still enjoyed reading it. My only complaint is that there were some punctuation errors and a few capitalization errors (yes, I'm a grammar Nazi *laughs*), but it's nothing editing won't fix. Update soon!
SnowAngel116 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
My, my, my... look what a couple of months can do to a couple of poor innocent souls, WELCOM TO THE VORTEX OF THE BEST PAIRING EVER, MY FRIEND! By the way, your story was written very well. Not much critique except for some grammar mistakes. I could totally see this happening in the actual show. Hope to see you again in the JeriKole stories.

-snowy
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
CUTE. And Kole'd be good at guessing cuz of Gnaark...:)
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
YEAH! JERIKOLE! You have joined the revolution!

Ahem...anyway, very nice, very nice indeed. You are right, that sort of scene has been used quite a lot before but it's always interesting to see how different people do it, so I wouldn't mark you down on that (Not like I mark stories anyway...'cause that would be wierd...)

Anyway, Keep Writing!
Want This Deleted Please chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Yay! Another JeriKole supporter

Nice start so far, except it might have been nice if you described at least one more of the questions and answers from Jericho and Kole's conversation, because it's always good to add detail so the reader can imagine what's happening better. But that's about it.

Update soon!

Jazz
maddie4president chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Keep it up! I love this! This is definently going on my favorit's list! YOU SHOULD UPDATE SOON!