Reviews for Building Blocks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I really love this story and this couple and hope that you will try to continue it. There just isn't enough of them out there! :)
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
This - this describes their relationship perfectly. I love the little encounter they had at the park and them goofing off in the rain. Jericho was a total sweetheart, and I just loved protective Cyborg.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the make." 'End' by The Beatles
TheFoolOnMelancholyHill chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
My favorite line was "She really was strange, but then again so was he so maybe that meant something." It just spoke volumes on their relationship. I also really liked the last sentence. Well done.
Young Reader chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Guess no one gave you ideas huh?
1fallenangel7 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
AWWW(: update, pleeeeease!
FrivolousFlare chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Sooooo...I was looking through some old fanfics and came across this, which begged the question: When are you going to think about updating again? Pleeeaaaaaaase say soon! I want to read more! *Gets down on to knees and begs*

Anywho, the second chapter (which, I've realised with horror, I never reviewed) Was awesome and adorable! Heheh, playing in the rain, so funny. I loved Cyborg, he made me laugh...

Keep Writing!
Kole Haper12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
MaxandFang101 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Aw! This was so cute! :D Jericho and Kole forever! D
onedirection394 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
love it :)
apersonfromflorida chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
What If...

-kole and jericho met in another life? (i dont know how your going to accomplish that)

-kole and jericho met in the TT commonroom because they both had a night mare about loosing each other (awwww)

-gnarrk went missing and kole and jericho went looking for him

-jericho came to kole's house underground?

-had a lunch together

-other titans got kole and jerich together?

YAWN soooo tired. i geuss that is what you get for reading ff all night (it is currently 1:20)

keep on keeping on

whitefang chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
well i was thinking that if jowy losted his powers than that wouldnt make him a titan and would have to back to tibet... and maybe kole didnt want him to leave so she went with him ... and so on heehee, btw i liked how kole and jericho was secretly talking to each other be for cy came and said good night kole ... lol i could actully pictuer them playin in the mud, it raining, a them talking together and stuff like that . good luck with the next chapter k ? and try not to work to hard .. oh almost forgot ... i wanted to kno if u wanted to put a a lil song in there like " jericho willson tribute " just woundering D
asukira chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
this is so good!D great job! keep up the good work
ElvenQueen18 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is a cute one-shot. And yes, this kind of thing has been done in other JeriKole fics, but I still enjoyed reading it. My only complaint is that there were some punctuation errors and a few capitalization errors (yes, I'm a grammar Nazi *laughs*), but it's nothing editing won't fix. Update soon!
SnowAngel116 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
My, my, my... look what a couple of months can do to a couple of poor innocent souls, WELCOM TO THE VORTEX OF THE BEST PAIRING EVER, MY FRIEND! By the way, your story was written very well. Not much critique except for some grammar mistakes. I could totally see this happening in the actual show. Hope to see you again in the JeriKole stories.

Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
CUTE. And Kole'd be good at guessing cuz of Gnaark...:)