Reviews for Christmas Cheers
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Loved it! :) Great moments between Gadge.
Biggest fan chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I love love love your prim/Rory writing! Please I know you haven't been on in a while but if you could write more interactions between the entire extended family I would definitely read it multiple times
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
cute and fluffy! I really enjoy all your fics (this is said a lot, but you got me into the mess of angst called gadge) I always like it when Haymitch is included in gadge fics, so thank you for that as well
dancing-mellarkable chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
OMFG LOL LOL I WAS LAUGHIMG AT THE END
Ireth Tasartir Elf Princess chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Will you post this year? I have been waiting for you to post something, tho I understand that you must be very busy doing amazing things, could you pretty please make a tiny one-shot? It wouldn't be Christmas without one of your amazing Gadge posts.

And talking about Christmas. Happy holldays, I hope you and your family have an amazing time during these days.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Will you write one again this year? I love your writing, it's fabulous!
her illusion chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
sweet :) HAHA a singing fish..
Love all 3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I know you aren't around as much but I do hope you come back and write a Christmas gadge every year! Please?
ddrawers96 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Omigod your stories are so good! I had to keep myself from laughing at a moment in all three. You're such a great writer!
SecretlyANinja98 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Same here so forgive me for the annoying review notices :P
vacivity chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
"Madge grins triumphantly. "Yes, I'll pull anything you want," she says with a laugh. Gale winces, then laughs. "Madge, you were brought up too well to talk dirty." "I thought I was getting better." She sulks." - Oh, Madge. You make me giggle.

""He even captured your swagger," Madge points out." I probably enjoyed this line a bit more than I should have.

"Luckily, he receives a pair of gloves and thermal underwear, neither of which sing at him. Fortunately." - Damnit. Gale in singing thermal underwear would've been nice.

D'aww, holiday Gadge fluff. I don't know how I couldn't have found out about this fic earlier.
holymfwickee chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
So sorry I took forever to review! This was so sweet and special. I love thinking about the drawing you took inspiration from after reading this. It's so cute.

I so cringed and laughed at Rory's gift. I can't imagine what he gave to poor Prim. Maybe what my sister's b/f gave her this Christmas. A set of magnets. Oy. Poor boys who can't shop.

Thanks for awakening your characters for the Christmas season. I loved it!
Owlsk8r chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Awwwww so cute and perfect! The fish gift from Rory was hilarious. XD
Crazy's What I Aim For chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
*claps*

yay Gadge love!

this reminds me of that really sweet Christmas story... Gah what's the name... Its like the one about the lady sells her hair to get her husband something for his watch but he sold his watch to get her something for her hair... Arghh, what's the name?

Gift of the Madgi! I think... Hey! Haha MADGE...i...

well now that that that's outta the way, thanks for that it was great! Happy belated Christmas and almost New Year:)
THG123 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
"Haymitch even sent a note, but it was in a sympathy card with a Christmas tree scrawled on it with a black marker," lol gee thanks a lot Haymitch, that is something my dad would do, he's not good with gifts. Lol, doesn't DFW stand for Down For Whatever...? Madge's love for cinnamon scented candles is so cute, I love scented candles, but my family hate them, so I hardly ever get to enjoy them. :(

Their Christmas tree is so...creative. I think I might try using soup can lids to decorate the tree. I laughed out loud when Gale was forced to wear the Santa hat and when he practically screamed when the fish started singing.

" but it's hard to tell because all you can see is Quintus dressed up like a candy striper tugging someone into the shot by a red and white elbow," -wow, Quintus, a low even for you. Did I tell you how much I love that guy?

I think it was so sweet for Gale to get her a piano. And even sweeter that Nadge got a job so that Gale could have a good Christmas present. I think Gale's aggravation towards Cole is hilarious. Anyways I'm glad you wrote something again! I was starting to miss you. This was a very special Christmas gift you have me. Happy Holidays!

Oh and I thought you should read the Mortal Instruments series, I have a feeling you might like them, they have been my latest obsession.