Reviews for The Sound of the World
Bloody Pumpkinhead chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Eep! You got them finished. :'3 I love them a lot, thank you so much! And it's awesome that I can see what parts of the songs you wrote about (at least I think I see. Haha). It's hard to pick out a favourite, but the first one made me squeal in delight. It's just so utterly excellent and has precisely the same mood as the song.

Thanks again. Much love.

My favourite of the drabbles not-dedicated-to-me is probably the last one. I find it so cute.

I'm happy you passed your writing course!

And I can't wait to see how "THE ANOTHER PROJECT" turns out. You know why. ;P
Barcavolio chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
I adore the dabble for "Adelaid". Not sure why, but their polar-opposite personalities have always interested me.

So... they both went through hell, but he Gave In to the Darkness, while she at least tried to pick up what was left of her life.

Who do you think's got balls?
Barcavolio chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Y'know, every single character in Sweeney was out of their mind. Sometimes you could see it clearly, e.g. Sweeney, Lucy, but more often it was a more subtle kind of crazy. Even Toby was mad for thinking Nellie would ever leave Todd.

I guess fifteen years on your own will drive most people mad.
InDeppth chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
omg, i love them.

SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I especially love the two worlds one. :)
InDeppth chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
omg 3. i love how the last one was a sweeney song XD

Thalia-Sandy chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
OMG YES!

I've been searching for this story for weeks now!

I read the first chapter when you published it but I forgot to add it my favorites.

And I couldn't for the life of me remember what this fanfiction was called or who had written it, until now...

BUT I could almost word for word recall the Dance into the night part, so I started drawing it.

I haven't finished it because I didn't want to upload the drawing without being able to give credit to the author of the story...but now I can! YAY!

I'll send you a message when the drawing is finished! :)
zrose chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
These drabbles are so great! I love that you're writing about the Barker era, since there really isn't enough on it. Each of these gems are very well written, and very moving. You are able to flesh these characters out and make them human in only a few words. Brilliant.
nomorehere chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So I absolutely LOVED that little string of pearls tie-in. Loved it. Did I mention I loved it? Because I loved it. Liked every one of those little snippets, especially Benjamin not caring that the world is miserable.
Hubert24601 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
-sque- Totally claim In My Arms. 3 Snow Patrol. 3 Sweenett.

Yay Roby!
Saudade Florentina chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh wow! I am at a complete loss for words... this is just stunning. You really have a gift :) And just , wow. I'm really starting to like drabbles now xD Please send me that one link as well! Favoriting ;D
InDeppth chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
loved it to much! plz send me the link for you vid thingy.

Barcavolio chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Mm. Nice drabbles. Ravencaller likes these. She likes them very, very much. She wishes she could write drabbles like that. She likes Tuesday's Child best, coz of the imagery. She wants to wrap it up, along with Chapter 20 of ItDBY. She wonders if she should get some special wrapping paper for the ST fics she's bowled over by. Maybe it could be bloodspattered...

It's brilliant. She'll probably look these songs up later and enjoy.

*has been rendered speechless by idiocy*

If you send her the link for the epic audio/music project, she'll love you for ever more ;) She'd also like to know when you're recording the next podcast, coz she's going to Latvia on Monday and she doesn't think she'll have internet access - she may be eaten up with suspense about if she'll find a pretty, amazing, epiclly marvellous podcast waiting for her when she gets back.

She hopes you had a good Christmas!

(Writing in third person is fun...)
DojoGhost chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Wow. These are incredible. I can't even point out highlights because all of it is just so brilliant. "Let Us Love" is great - "She wants to see his face fall for a moment, his eyes lose their sparkle... because then he’d just be a man, imperfect, inadequate, like the rest of them." Because that's pretty much exactly what happens later, isn't it?...And "False Pretense", with "Her mouth says she’s fine. Her eyes say she died." HOW do you have such a talent for saying so much with so little and packing such a wallop with such simple words? Gah. And of course "Dance Into the Night", the idea that Ben would be "entranced" by Nellie at an early stage. I've always been intrigued by that possibility - why they ended up with other people, what would have happened if one of them hadn't gotten married first, etc...Love the idea of the Beadle planting the pearls (and of course the allusion to the original story, brilliant)...Oh, and Lucy's thing with the arsenic. "Now she had nothing...She had a baby...too late." Argh, heart-wrenching. Yeah. What a nice Christmas present :) So how's the knee? Continuing to get better, I hope! Merry Christmas!
Bloody Pumpkinhead chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
EEP. I just died when I checked my inbox! Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

OK, I really like them all... and because I think I'm the first reviewer, I'll claim Dance into The Night as mine. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I lurrved it probably the most. Heehee. Tuesday's Child was also excellent, and I liked Float On for the reference to the ST Penny Dreadful...

Anyways, the idea was great. Make more, please!

I'm totally incoherent at the moment because it's god-knows-how late, and I should add the finishing touches to my sister's Christmas present...

And yeah, please send me a link to your awesometastic project! 8D