Reviews for Tapping Santa
hot
Sorta Spooky chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
God. That was perfect.
DeidarasHeart chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hahaha, The very last sentence was funnier than ever x'D hahahaha thank you for making this One-Shot! :DDD
WaitingForTheAssasins chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was a marvelous fic put together by you and I love how you managed to mix everything together to make a humorous yet steamy fic. Again, thank you for sharing your work with the community and allowing others to read it! It's truly a blessing.
his-little-troll chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I really liked it, strangely.

Part of my brain is going, 'Ew.'

And the other part was... intrigued.

Inner pervert wins.
NoaShi chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Naughty, naughty, naughty! Whoo!
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I laughed with the last line there! This was sexy-sexy! A great read!
Dionysos chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
the fic was great the last part was the best

"While I'm glad you like older men, Sakura, don't you think tapping Santa is a bit extreme?"

that line made my day!
brainfear chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Wow! So hot! I loved the parts when Kakashi would groan when Sakura would talk to him dirty. *G*
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I loved this, it made me laugh so hard, and i dont know why, i just couldnt stop lauging. It was a very good oneshot, and if Kakashi was santa at the mall or something, i would definately want to sit on his lap, wouldnt you?
Malice304 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
HOT! :D
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
If Santa was really as hot as Kakashi, I have a feeling I'd be on the naughty list every year. *fangirl sigh* Great fic. :D
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
omfj that last line is soh funny lol fuved it
luv.kakashi.forever chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
"this elf looked like she was about two seconds away from shoving a reindeer up Santa's ass – antlers first."-that line cracks me up.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
buahahahahhahahahh great job hehehhehhehe please up-dte soon kay luv ya INu