Reviews for Chasm of Circles
dabomb29 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
iLikeMostFood chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I loved it and I just burst out crying when Sesshomaru died.
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
depressing and wonderful at the same time, great job! have you ever considered writing an alternative ending where he lives?
PandasluvColorGuard chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
so sad :( but this story is very very good. keep it up, if you can. id love to read more of this
wolfe9ryou chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Very nice story. I really enjoyed reading it. Even though Lord fluffy(lol) died and it made me sad it was still a very good story. c:
ByaRenLover6 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
this is soo sad *crys* i love it
Nightmother chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
...I'm afraid, disturbed, and somehow happy i read this. I once vowed never to read this fan-pairing...and look where i am now. How could i succumb to the curiousity!

Anyway...great story though, sad Sesshoumaru had to die. But you are right, you never know what you've got until you lose it.

I like the idea of Inuyasha being Alpha and Sesshoumaru Beta...they seem like they would be the other way round...I suppose Sesshoumaru has to bend for some one.

...I can't believe i'm going to favourite this
thenebehe chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
This is so sad. It made me cry. Sesshomaru had to die saving his brother to finally get his brother's love. But at least he got it in the end before he died. Naraku such an evil son of a bitch.
uwohali chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Bring our Sessy Back! let that useless whiney kagome take his place! I guess you know now, not a kagome lover, she's mean, spiteful hateful etc etc. Any who that gripe felt GOOD, really enjoyed ur story 2. More chappies is good, do we readers have to wait 4-ever to get them? Ok, so I over dosed on sugar today a little bit _. Please keep writing.
Eska Nutri chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oh my god! That was so sad. T.T

-sob-

-sob-

Excellent story - sob -
Chand Aur Roshani chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Ok so so far, awesome story. Still, there are some grammatical problems with it and some problems with sentence placement and what not. If you don't have a beta, I could do it for you. I'm an English Minor so I'm pretty good at this sort of thing. Let me know about it.

Another question, is this going to be a InuSess fic, or SessInu fic? To be completely honest, I like the first a lot more then the second as it is harder to do and, in my opinion, more realistic then the other way around. After all, of the millions of things InuYasha is, submissive is not one of , however, is described very vaguely and as such one could make the argument that he could be the submissive in the relationship.

Please let me know.

Chandani
sessinulover chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This looks promising. Please continue. Poor Inuyasha. Poor Sesshoumaru.