Reviews for Needle in the Hay
LadyofLight34 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
More please!
Moocow chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Cool story, very enjoyable to read. Not many around with these two as the main characters. I love their interaction - always do, even in the game.

I hope you continue this at some point in the future. Seems like a waste to finish here.
Draco Oblivion chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
This is a nice story :)
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Slice of life, huh? Pretty cool, though it doesn't seem like there was that many opertunities during the story for this sort of thing. Still really good though.
BlazeFireSaber chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Great story! hope you continue it, would love to see more :)
Master of Chronicles chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Good luck with your original novel. What is it called, byt the way? I would very much like to buy and read it if at all possible
Spaz-kun chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
The endingthey need each other D:

That was beautiful :D :D :D Once again, great chapter.
Spaz-kun chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Well that was absoloutely epic.

Great portrayal of the characters, great story, great intrigue!
Castalle chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I really like this story, it's simple and quick and very enjoyable with a good pace that's not too slow but keeps it's body in tact in a single read. I also like your portrayal of Sazh
Era Yachi chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Continue.

Seriously. The characterization is perfect, the story is just...wow. I'm in awe-writers like you are rare on . So please, update? I'm not even a romantic shipper and I love this. Please make your fans happy? _
Master of Chronicles chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Seriously. No, I want you to understand how serious I am about this. This fanfic is the best character driven story I have seen in a really long time.

Hardly any spoilers, a true and realistic depiction of Lightning, Sazh, and the rest of the crew. The battles were descriptive enough without being overbearing, the conversations were interesting, the desciptions were involving. Great Job.

I took a chance on you, because I haven't played the game and I'm looking for a close story adaptation of the characters. The sequel to my own story is from Lightning's viewpoint and I needed a good basis to start her personality. I'm choosing yours.

Thank you very much. I hope more is on the way.

P.S. If you want to add anything or have any advice you would like to give me, please send me a message.
Lexicer chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
i like this chapter as well! you do a good job of not making it cheesy. :P

and i love fang. always poking her nose into other people's business! XD

great chapter!

once again, i found no grammatical errors. :) good job!
Lexicer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
oh, i love this story! not necessarily cute...nice? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT! but i love it all the same. :P

i just have one question...

"Nothing. Just... The way we were planning it..." Lightning might be quiet, but she's not shy. So when her words come out choked and stilted it sounds like an entirely different person. "By the time I would have been done with my service and sent in my application... We would have been in college for almost all four years."

I didn't understand this part. could you explain it to me?

oh, and i loved the part about the peach perfume. i laughed out loud! XD

well edited and written. didn't notice any grammatical errors. great job!
Soldier's Shadow chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Fang's funny in this with all here interruptions and comments on everything! Lightning's picture of her and Serah was interesting. But the part with the owls attacking Lightning seemed to have come out of nowhere.

Boss