Reviews for A Furry Love Story
Kyoki no Megami chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
hey there;
nice story you've got. well, my time's short as is this review, sorry,
but i hope you continue soon
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
love love looooove this! so much is going to change from how the books were and im super excited to see how this goes if you go that far! update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Oh elita, you finally updated. :) things are progressing quite nicely, if I do say so myself. But! Just a tad bit of critism... I dont picture Peter being malicious when he betrays the marauders, just afraid and cowardly. But anyways... Lovely! I love the dialogue and severus' character, and while Remus and Juliet kissed I thought of you and how awkward you feel when you write kissing scenes:)
forestreject chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
Yay he finally made a move!
HOA718 chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
Awwww! HOw CUTE!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
love this! i hope she finds out about peter being a deatheater before the whole fiasco when he betrays the potters! cant wait for her and remus to get together! update soon!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
mmmh. Need new jokes for Sirius.
lightbabe chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
This story is really good, Juliet is a really cool character she really is needed for Remus. She can really change his outlook on his 'furry little problem' also the fact that she has in a way broken through to Severus slightly is cool too. Remus and Severus are two of my fav characters and i can't wait to see what happens.
forestreject chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
What's Lily up to? Random running? :snorts:
imightbparamore chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
LOL! Very funny. Great chapter!
Expecto-Prongs chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Ahaha "efl". You really should get back to writing this... you have so many fans! :p This is good, but it's too bad you stopped :(
popcrone818 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
plz plz plz update
FastTyper chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
DUN, DUN, DUUNNNNN...

I reckon it was Snape or Sirius :)

Great JOb on the story btw hehe :)
Gloo1997 chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
Awwww! Remus and Juliet moment! lolz. I love this!
JesusXFreak chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
i love it!

i cant wait for the next chapter :D