Reviews for Spoiler Alert
JLynnB chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Once again you do Penny and Sheldon wonderfully. Gotta love a slow burn! *Lynn
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ah! The ending is wonderful!
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aww, cute story. :) I love Penny/Sheldon stories.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Loved it! Keep up the excellent writing.
ForrestersWitch chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Cuel!
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
yay for quoting Empire Strikes Back!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Smug bitch Leonard was, once he got Sheldon on his side.

Yeah, Howard thought, and you've been a gigantic dick. I'm not even adding the '-tator.'

Utter silence. For fear of it Raj couldn't even chew his Penny let escape the tiniest giggle.

Penny was prettysure she was going insane.

So she shouldn't. You know. Like him. And stuff. And be attracted to him. And , fuck

"I'm—no! Okay, maybe, but that's just because I'm scared for the worldif something disturbs him enough so that he finally goes—goes all lab-accident-evil on us and—you know what. Okay. Fine. I don't know why I'm trying to defend myself."

"He—what?" Penny's heart jumped and lurched in her chest as if she was back in seventh grade again and she just heard that Sam Collins was asking about her.

"Because I don't want you to," he shot back.

d(*-*) Amazing Story
snow winter chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I've only been a S/P fan for a few hours (I just started reading SP fics) but this is the sweetest one by far. I loved -LOVED- the last scene. Oh my, I think I'll add S/P to my exclusive ships, they are just so good together. Good job!

snow
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
WOW! That was HOT! Yummy hotness that was oh so steamy and wonderful _

She breathed the words, and he inhaled them in along with the scent of her, trying to concentrate on that, his eyes closed, his nose just barely touching hers—

I loved this line...such beautiful wording and imagery.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
*SQUE*

Completely amazing. Natural progression of them, perfect, funny, perfect, perfect, perfect. I cannot get enough of your S/P deliciousness.

Best bit ever: "Wolowitz swaggered forward, as if all of this were a joke. His face had that ridiculous expression that the engineer liked to call a ‘rugged smirk’. Sheldon liked to call it an expression likely to be found on a dead coyote, but who’s quibbling over terminology?"

Also, as a bit of a Star Wars geek myself, I can't even begin to describe how much I loved the SW references in this. ILY. :D

(Side note: Totally saw a repeat a little while ago and it was the one where Penny sings Soft Kitty to Sheldon b/c hes homesick in her room, lol, and my eyes were practically bugging out of my head that whole episode with the shippiness of it all! :P)

Red
BrokenFirePen chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh, my God! That was so cute. Like seriously, the cutest one shot I've ever read. Very nice!
FavouriteYear chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh my God. I love this. The chemistry and tension between them is amazing.

The scene at the end where Sheldon gets his hand dirty reminds me of the scene from Empire Strikes Back between Han and Leia, and that was pretty freaking perfect!
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Yes! I was waiting for this story: what a lovely holiday present! The story is long, the pace is just right. You did a great job with the boys, and Bernadette was just awesome. A lot of funny moments: Howard's Yosemite trip, him thinking that Penny had a secret crush on him (lol), Raj hiding during soda spill... Absolutely loved the progression of Penny/Sheldon.. And the "spoiler alert" totally melted my everything he did afterward was simply perfect.
dreamyjoanna chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
AWESOME story.. great to let the eggnog hangover recede. Happy Holidays!
Saluv chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I loved this fic!

I'm totally hooked up on Shenny! It would be very nice and funny to see them together!

Very nice story! Congrats!