Reviews for Butterflies, Ladybugs, Fireflies, and Bumblebees
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
I hope you are continuing this story! It's really well-written and it has a great plot.

So, I guess Haga is talking about his relationship with Ryuzaki? I would love to know what happened to them.

Oh, and is Rebecca's and Haga's relationship going to turn out romantic? :3
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Cute :3
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Beautiful! And I totally agree with the outcome of the duel.
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Woohoohoo a duel, that should be interesting!
Thebigfatflyingbeastinthetree chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is awesome! :D
futureauthor13 chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
This is such a good story! There isn't a lot of good Weevil or Rebecca fanfics out there, but here it's just perfect! It's such an odd pairing but you really make it work, plus everyone's written perfectly in character. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope there are many more chapters after that, this story is too good (and too cute) to lose!
dniweR chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh my God. I'm dying. And this was only ch. 1! :D 3
INSECTgrl chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Yay! The story is back once again!
InsanityByDefinition chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Hey, are you gonna finish this? Because it's one of the best minor character stories I read for Haga and Rebecca. Please update another chapter. Pretty please?
xxSkitten chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
OMG SQUEEE! You have no idea how happy I was when I got the email for this chapter. 8D

I loved it! x3 The extremely awkward and forced conversations between Yugi and Haga made me giggle x'D And the cute scenes between Haga and Rebecca made me have mini heart-attacks of adorableness!(especially the one where they held hands and Haga's like "o/o" x3333)

Pwease make at least one more chappie! D: I mean, if you don't, I'll just probably reread the whole thing 1000000 times, feels weird just to leave it here. It feels like something more should happen, you know?

AFGHKHDLHALJ:FHDJ yay good chapter, I'mma re-read it again now X3
xxSkitten chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Omg you updated! ;A; I saw that it hadn't been updated in half a year and got sad, but then, hours after my review, you updated! w I was so happy! I can't wait for the next chapter!
xxSkitten chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
;A; Please update this soon! It's one of my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh stories ever.
Whispers of Redemption chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Excellent chapter! I can't help but find the way you characterize Rebecca to be cute. Haga's irritation and Yuugi's hesitation made me smile, too. The beginning part with Rebecca's birthday made me go "aww", too.

Keep writing! This is just getting better and better. :)
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
aw, this is really cute. I like how Rebecca isn't all i-worship-yugi-ish. it's refreshing to see her acting normal! good job!
Whispers of Redemption chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You converted me to Haga x Rebecca. It's okay though, because I loved this. I hope you write more with these two, because this was superb!