Reviews for Passing Time
Revien chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
~_~ I'm sorry, was this supposed to be funny?

This isnt a flame or anything (sorta...), I just really dont see any humor in it.
Kawaii Thief Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Hmm, a humor writer huh? Nice. The work is written with proper grammar, however, you could have added in more content. After reading your flame of my own work I think you're capable of far more than this, note, this is not a flame, but as one who's work you have flamed, I'd expect more of you. I hope to see more of your work soon so I can gauge the quality because I don't think this particular sample does justice.
Raindog Bride chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
*snickers, can't quite stop*

linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Ok, I thought this was going to be some serious fic at first (I didn't read the genre) but that was pretty hilarious. Nice job.
Tatsutahime chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Bianca the Dragon Priestess chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
Oh my God, I think I did an actual face-fault. I love it. Could I possibly use it on my Gaav site? Great stuff.
QG chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Boo! It's me, your wonderful little sister! _ Keyanna, I love your fanfic; you should write more! I remember helping you post this one. ::teary eyes at a fond memory:: Anyway, this is so amusing, and it really makes you think what they were doing during all that time..._

Buttercup chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Hey, Keyanna, you know what this story needs? Some 1x2. And Merry/Pippin.
Harper chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
The purple weasel flies southward to warn the marmot. Yeah, you know it's me, Keyanna. Nice job. Can I now brag that _I_ saw this work before you posted it on ? Whoo, I rule. Write more.
Threshie chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Muahaha! kawaii! I love humor that acts serious, then turns funny! *giggles* It always catches ya by surprise! LOL! Good job, keep wiritn' those Slayers humor ficcies! ~
Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good one. I'll have to remember this story for if we make a Gaav shrine. May we post it then?
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Ok it's a short yet totally kawaii ficcie!