Reviews for Of White Rabbits
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was so cute!
-Sammi
indefinitely undecided chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Great story! There were some parts where I thought there were too many words but overall I loved it! My favorite was the part I copied here: Things with Quinn have made me realize that if it's going to work between us then we need to be there for each other, and be honest with other, and open, and I want to do that Rachel. I want to open my heart to you and I want you to do that to me. But I need to clear all this other stuff up first. Because Quinn and Puck may have dented my heart a little. But I think if you wanted to you could destroy it. And I would never forgive myself if I destroyed yours. 'Cos I think I've maybe bruised it enough already."

I thought this was beautiful and I reared up a litle :) thanks soucch for posting this!
Mary Kate113 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Aw! Well that was pretty dang cute!
ashers2015 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
aww, that was soo cute ]

i completely loved it!

D

-twihardjonas
glee-lovedrunk chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
LOL i luved it :)
Hollywoodx4 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm going to childishly admit that I don't think I even blinked that whole story because I was so good:) fanfiction has always been my favorite site but now more than ever I go to glee fanfics becuase it is like a filler for no new episodes...although now I'm wishing I hadn't because now that's how I want Finn to tell rachel he loves her...like exactly like that :) I loved how you kept everyone in character and how perfectly you write both Finn and Rachel...and you just further prooved the point that Finn has smarts where it counts, like talking to rachel . My only real critique would me that you kept switching from first to third person, and that's the only thing I would work on.

Happy fanfictioning!

Danielle :)
dudeFML chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I have to go and am in a hurry to revew so I'll just say that this story is awesome, I love how completely romantic and cute Finn is in this, while still being true to his character on Glee. Adding to Favorites :]
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
oh my goodness! that was AMAZING. the speech from Finn, and the way Rachel described her emotions, and "He was a real life boy and I was a real life girl and he wanted to be with me. Which is all I'd ever wanted." I'm in love with it. I really, really am.
Perfectisneverperfect chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that was AMAZING ! OMG finn 3 he's so cute and it's so cute I love it :)
hermionejeangrangerweasley chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was amazing! Finn is so... great. Sigh.
EdieRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
gah gah gah, Finn's speech *swoon*

awesome job :)

hooray for Finchel!
timeandpixiedust chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
aw! this was so cute! i think i'm in love with finn... lol :P i loved everything they said, and also, i think you wrote rachel's way of thinking really well... awesome story :)
xXFluorescentxX chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I cried reading this. It was so beautiful. Good job!
miladybronwyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I'm definitely more into Puck/Rachel then Finn/Rachel. But I'm glad I read this story. Its was wonderful, and might just change my mind
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
You've beautifully captured the balance between slow and stupid and insightful and inspired that Finn most definitely has on the show. This is a joy to read.