Reviews for An Angel At My Table
AbK chapter 54 . 5/15/2012
what an amazing story, it changed so quickly from one genre to an another, fab
mountainlion718 chapter 54 . 5/14/2012
great ending, i can't believe this is over, what an amazing story, thank you for writing it! :) i will miss you, good luck in the future! :)
mountainlion718 chapter 53 . 5/14/2012
are freaking Charlie and Esme off their rocker! how DARE they! i love how B & E both gave the their own promises. and Aro and Rose...just EW! i need brain bleach!...lol
mountainlion718 chapter 52 . 5/14/2012
awesome chapter! good, Tanya is gone for good, Bella and Irina are friends again :) i hope the healing will just be ongoing
twilightgirl1989 chapter 54 . 5/14/2012
Wow. What a great ending! I wish it wasn't over! Great stories, you are an amazing writer and I wish you weren't stopping fanfiction!

Thanks for the great story!

Twilightgirl1989
foxylady1on1 chapter 54 . 5/14/2012
I've loved this story from beginning to end, thank you its been amazing xx
rpattzgranny chapter 54 . 5/14/2012
love the family bonding
rpattzgranny chapter 53 . 5/14/2012
Esmee and Charlie went oeverline with their concern
rpattzgranny chapter 52 . 5/14/2012
thanks for bringing Edward back
ulyses birdwing chapter 54 . 5/5/2012
I've really enjoyed this huge story and the struggles, heartache and sweet times these characters experienced.

Congratulations on finishing on a high note, with a sense of joy.
CSG chapter 54 . 5/2/2012
Absolutely 100% one of the best fanfics ive ever read! I laughed & i cried & had moments of awe. I went thru so many damn emotions over the course of reading this i think my husband thought i was crazy! Thank you for this wonderful tale! It was a wonderful journey! :)
Lucylady chapter 54 . 5/1/2012
Congrats on a well written story, I couldn't put it down. I love that you worked thru everything realistically without making one character the bad guy. I wish you well in your original works I'm sure you'll go far as a writer. You tackled difficult issues and made it easier to see the real depth of impact these can have on everyone involved.
pimkie chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Seriously,how can Edward be sure that he loves Bella (and vice versa)?

They never had a private conversation and he acted like a prick around her all the time.

Then he fucked her,under the influence of cocaine and alcohol,on his desk during some shitty christmas party.

Doesn't sound like an epic lovestory to me...
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 54 . 4/28/2012
*raise a glass* i'm sorry to see this story end but it ended very nicely. can't wait to read ur next story.

* •. . • *Awesome* •. . • *
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 53 . 4/28/2012
Esme and Charlie need a good eye exam and surgery to remove that bug up there ass.

* •. . • *Awesome* •. . • *