Reviews for An Angel At My Table
frostedglaze chapter 34 . 5/17/2020
I just want to tip Bella over a boat and let her drown. I am so sick of how she always takes the blame for things that are not her fault. She needs professional help, and maybe a slap or two to snap out of it.

As for Edward, well he was stalked by a psychopath from the beginning. He didn't turn Tanya insane, she was like that from the beginning. If he is going to blame himself it should be because he chose to be in a relationship with Tanya instead of fighting to get back to Bella.

They should sell the house they currently live in, since it has bad memories, and the taint of being spied on.
frostedglaze chapter 33 . 5/17/2020
Tanya deserves more than a punch. I want her to steal the aston martin and hurdle over a cliff where she burns to death...though I am still pissed off at Edward and Carlisle. More at Edward really, he is the weak puppet who chose to stick his dick in Tanya. So all of this is really his fault.
frostedglaze chapter 28 . 5/17/2020
Yeah, if I were Bella I would electrocute Edward until one of his balls fell off, then I would have pushed the car over a cliff.
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 5/16/2020
I would have scratched an image of a certain male member on the car, and Then spray painted day glow pink!
Though, I really want to shake them and tell them to get a damn security surveillance! Tanya can get into their house so damn easily..
frostedglaze chapter 23 . 5/16/2020
Tanya is straight up insane and I hope she overdoses, and what the hell is wrong with Carlisle?! He would rather see Edward with gold digging drugged up Tanya than Bella?! Did he know that Tanya never wanted to have children?
frostedglaze chapter 21 . 5/16/2020
Edward is really manipulative, I just hope Bella won’t always cave to his manipulations.
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 5/15/2020
The person I truly hate is Edward. He is an older man not a teenager who cowed under Carlisle’s demands, insulted Bella, shattered her heart, and left her jobless and without looking back. He immediately took up with Tanya and had sex with her, instead of fighting for Bella, the woman he claimed to love.

He would have married Tanya because Carlisle wanted him too, and yet Bella is the one who is constantly apologizing and was never angry with him. I really wish she would blow up at him and let him have it. She was protecting her children, what was horny, drunk and drugged Edward’s excuse?

I know this story is complete but I really hope Bella will stop being a doormat and just have it out with Edward.
sue1zide chapter 34 . 7/19/2017
Has anyone forgotten that it was originally Carlisle that brought Tanya into their lives? It doesn't matter who though. They're not responsible for Tanya's actions.
sue1zide chapter 33 . 7/19/2017
Why didn't Edward take the helicopter to the hospital when the police first arrived?
sue1zide chapter 32 . 7/19/2017
I can't imagine how many problems that baby would've had with all of her drinking and drug abuse. Maybe it's for the bast that she lost it.
sue1zide chapter 30 . 7/19/2017
I'm surprised he's not having with drawl symptoms yet.
sue1zide chapter 28 . 7/18/2017
I've read this a couple of times before. Each time through I notice things that I missed before. I also view it differently and my feelings about them are sometimes conflicted. I'm torn between smacking sense into them or taking them under my wing.
Thank you for such a powerful story.
sue1zide chapter 23 . 7/18/2017
I guess Bella's promise to Edward means shit.
sue1zide chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
There is so much wrong with their relationship but my concern is for the kids.
She states that she was protecting her kids and that's why she didn't tell him he was a daddy yet she has no problem putting them in harms way with her behavior.
sue1zide chapter 18 . 7/17/2017
Edward can have Irina to confide and lean on but Bella can't have that with Jake? Double standard.
998 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »