Reviews for An Angel At My Table
emotionalrescue chapter 47 . 5/14/2011
Jesus Christ, the fic is going to cause me to drink. The angst is almost unbearable. But i am hoping and praying for the love of all that's holy that there is a happy ending...tell me know if there isn't, because i don't know how much more i can take...very moving tho, i cried like a baby thru Bella's parts...jeebus. *throws back a shot of jameson*
lilmstran chapter 47 . 5/13/2011
loved it

keep going

can't wait to read the next chapter
CaroMary chapter 47 . 5/13/2011
please say there will eventually be a happy ever after!
rpattzgranny chapter 47 . 5/13/2011
cant wait for the would be an epic long.
charmandchris chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great story cant wait for the next chapter
auntkkx4 chapter 46 . 5/7/2011
Please update again soon!
tkeaton1 chapter 46 . 4/26/2011
I missing this story, cant wait for next update! Edward is making me grrrr! LOL
Amelia S James chapter 46 . 4/23/2011
I hope you are going to finish this story
ClancyJane chapter 23 . 4/22/2011
now thats what I'm talking about : )
ClancyJane chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
while I do feel bad for Edward... I would've felt better if had said what he did to Carlisle in front of Bella to show how he has changed - i dont blame her for the lack of trust - then again why didn't he at least give her the heads up he had invited the devil dickhead...
ClancyJane chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Ok I'm a little happier now with him : )
ClancyJane chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Hi... So 6 chapters in and he just keeps becoming a weaker piss ant, he looks for loop hole for his friends ? WTF, he is going to ask tartya to marry him ? And he is doing all this 'moving on' to please his fucked up father whos whole family should disown him !

looking forward to reading more...so onto chapter 7 : )
Cullen Cousin chapter 46 . 4/16/2011
I didn't think I was ever going to get to this chapter! I have gotten thoroughly immersed into it, despite all the drug and alcohol use in it. But as I got through the these last few chapters, I can see where you were going with it.

What a way to leave us hanging, with a cliffy, having him black out! All I say about Edward is that he brought this problem on himself. No one forced him to take that first drink. In all honesty, he should have been sent to rehab way before he got back with Bella. Like back when he wanted a drink and he called his dad or during the dinner when he was wanting Esme's wine. Since he was having the DT's back then, he really needed professional help. Oh he will get the help now, whether he wants it or not.

I'll get off my soapbox now. Sorry for rambin', but its a bad habit I have when I really like a story!

Excellent chapter!